"But my darling, you didn't give me a chance to lose my control because you are a whole another person in bed." Zayn said with a smug look.

Liam struggled opening the top button of Zayn's shirt whining making Zayn chuckle. He quickly took it out as well. Liam widened his eyes and roamed his hands all around his torso, admiring the new tattoos.

"You are literally Unreal Zee" He said in complete awe.

"You see me shirtless almost everyday Liam" Zayn stated.

Liam just hummed in response wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck pulling him down to kiss him.

Zayn grinded his hips slowly with Liam's making him gasp. He continued to do it and popped the button of the curly haired lad open, unzipping and taking off the jeans as well as his briefs in one swift movement.

Liam immediately blushed, feeling exposed to the air yet he felt too hot.

"You're so Beautiful, Liam. So beautiful baby boy. Beautiful and mine. Only mine." Zayn said kissing his inner thigh, spreading them a bit, he marked his thighs with red bruises, screaming, who he belongs to.

He painfully slowly made his way towards Liam's puckered entrance. Liam a moaning mess underneath him.

"Z-Zayn, please" Liam moaned.

Zayn pushed his thumb at the tight heat, not inserting, just rubbing it in circles. He then licked the skin there and pushed his tongue inside eating Liam out.

"Oh my god. Fuck." Liam screamed clutching the white sheets tightly in his hands. Trying not to cum so soon but Zayn making it harder to do so when he lubed up his fingers and inserted two of them, taking them out and slamming right back. Curling his fingers and scissoring him slowly.

Zayn added another finger pumping in and out. "Z-Zee please, just, fuck. Just do it already." Liam whined.

"Eager enough?" Zayn chuckled but obliged to the wish of his beautiful Boy.

He put on the condom on his d*ck and pumped it a few times. Slicking it with generous amount of Jasmine scented Lube.

He angled himself at Liam's tightness, Moving forward to kiss him lovingly.

"This will hurt a bit" Zayn said softly looking at Liam for some kind of assurance. Liam nodded and closed his eyes shut.

"Look at me babe, You're so beautiful. You're alright." Zayn said keeping the eye contact, inch by inch pushing inside Liam. Making patterns with his finger on his hip, with soft touches. He kissed him, sucking on his bottom lip as he bottomed out.

Liam moaned loudly, feeling the pain and pleasure.

Zayn waited, letting Liam adjust when he heard a soft "Go". If the room wasn't dead silence except their erratic breathing, he wouldn't have got it.

Zayn slowly but surely starts snapping his hips. Kissing Liam's earlobe and running his fingers over his sides.

"Oh god, yes." Liam moaned when all the pain subsided and he felt Pleasure hitting all over his veins.

Zayn lifted Liam's legs and put them over his shoulder to get in deeper.

"F-Faster Zayn, P-please." Liam moaned.

On that note, Zayn's thrusts became more faster and deeper making Liam's toes curl and his nails scratching Zayn's back.

"Z-Zayn!!" Liam whimpered.

"That's it baby, tell them who you belongs to. Tell them who is the only one who has the right to make you fee this good." Zayn slammed inside Liam, headboard of the bed thumping with the wall, sweat dripping from his forehead as he hit Liam's sweet spot.

"ZAYN! OH MY GOD." Liam moaned loudly, he is happy that the house is empty today, other than these two. But even though he is pretty sure the neighbors knows his name by now.

"I-i am c-close" Liam managed to say, other than mumbling and cursing incoherent things.

"I am close as well baby, so close." Zayn said breathing heavily. This thrusts more sloppy now. Their kisses messier. With one last deep Thrust, Liam is cumming between them screaming with uncontrollable pleasure.

Zayn following seconds after, shooting his load in the condom and collapsing beside Liam. Both the lad's chest heaving up and down violently.

Zayn looked at Liam. His eyes were closed, he wasn't asleep for sure. With a blissful smile on his lips looking like an angel fallen from the sky. Liam turned towards Zayn's side, slowly opening his eyes, his smile growing and cheeks tinting when he saw Zayn staring at him already with so much love.

"That was-" Liam started.

"Wow" Zayn completed pulling Liam close to him, kissing his lips sweetly.

"Yeah, definitely." Liam said softly cuddling to Zayn's chest.

"Let's get you cleaned up, one second, i'll go get a wet cloth." Zayn said pecking his lips.

He came out of the bathroom seconds later cleaning Liam's mess and then joining Liam back in the bed.

He wrapped his arms around Liam, holding him close to his chest.

"I love you Liam. Goodnight baby." Zayn said.

"G'night Zayn, I love you" he said sleepily, making Zayn's torso as his pillow, falling into a peaceful heaven.

Pressing a sweet kiss on his head, Zayn fell asleep as well. After the best night of his entire life with a smile on his face.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:
I think it was okay?
But ziam is always so hot and adorable.
Thoughts?
Love xx