Julia reach for her phone in her pocket as she hold it in her hand.

Kid sighed and walk out of the room straight to the livingroom where they sat. Julia put on her phone having it on silence luckily. She goes to the waiter's number texting her.

Help! Being kept hostage! Please call police.

The waiter, Chanelle laid in bed when her phone went off. She picks it up and see the message. She sat up straight and immediately goes to Mike's number.

"Yeah, Mike. I think Jane and Julia is in trouble. Declan might be there to. Call the police and send them the address. Fast please." She said in a hurry and hang up the phone climbing out of the bed.

Kid goes into the living room as Bob and John look at him.

"What the hell are you doing here. Look for her." John said being serious. Kid nod and stupidly goes back down the corridor checking every room wanting to make sure there was no one.

Bob look at Declan and decide to take off the material at his mouth.

"Hey buddy." Bob smiled as Declan just looked at him.

"What do you want? This is just an innocent little family." Declan wanted to know. John starts laughing as he take off his balaclava.

"Isn't it obvious?" They asked viciously.

"We've been stalking Jane and Julia for weeks now. These two is very attractive. What wouldn't we do to have them in bed." Bob laughed. He goes around and look at Jane. "Jane, Jane, poor Jane. I think you know what we came for."

"You do?" Declan asked Jane over his shoulder.

"No I don't." She replied loud and clear.

"You'll make a great amount of money on that new painting of yours, wouldn't you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"How do you...?" Jane started being suspicious.

"Oh darling. This is a small place. You're famous, right? Anyway, it's not just the painting we're here for. I just want to show little miss know it all what can happen to such a beautiful different mother that has everything under control." Bob said giving some disgusting smile.

"Why?" She started to cry.

"Why not?" He asked as she look down.

"Bob, time to separate this two." John said after a while. They pick up the two as they cut them from each other. Bob hold Jane from behind so that she can't run away as John tie Declan to a chair after forcing him with the gun.

"What do we do with Miss.Sexy?" Bob asked as John scan her.

"Give her to me." John ordered. Bob push her to John as he tie her hands to the chair that Declan sat on.

"We're gonna go search for our princess. Don't try anything foolish." John said as they walk out of the house silently. Jane look at Declan as he look at her.

"Where is she?" Declan asked worried.

"I don't know where exactly she is. But as long as they don't find her, she's save." Jane replied scanning his eyes.

"Jane, I'm sorry I can't get us out of this situation." He started to cry.

"You're here. That's all that matters." She said looking at him. "I should've listened to you and got bars for my windows."

"And waited a week in anyway?" She look up at him knowing he knows what he's talking about.

"Declan, don't try anything silly okay. No matter what, promise me you won't do something that would make them pull the trigger. We don't know what they're capable of." She said being serious about him protecting himself.

"Jane, as long as those men keep their hands from you and Julia I'll stop myself. But I swear if they try something, I'll go nuts." He responded looking deep into her eyes. "Just remember how beautiful you are."

"Thanks." She cried. She burry her face into his chest sitting on her knees. "I want my baby save."

"I know. Me too." He agreed placing a kiss on her hair. They both look at Kid that came walking to them.

"They out?" He asked looking around as the two nod their heads. He run up to them and went on his haunches. "I think I know where she is. As long as she stays where she is she's save but they will get suspicious if they don't find her at all. I'll make sure they don't."

"Why should we trust you?" Jane asked scanning him full of hatred.

"I took this job to save you. But please stay quiet about it and don't tell them anything about this okay. I gotta go." He replied and run back from where he came. That's from Julia's room.