Episode 17: I'm Gonna Get Him Back.

Kekeke~ Another update!! I fee like a maniac today. I've been typing so fast okay? So i don't re-read and re-check this. Bear with my typos and such.

And anyways, #HappyWildandSexyJacksonDay !!!

That dork is so so so funny. He needs alot of attention. Okay okay i need to stop.

Here's EPISODE 17 :))

I'm so excited~

***

[Naomi's POV]

The next day, i found the ticket on my kitchen counter. I took it and Mr. Larry is already outside waiting, he's with dad. He told me that he will be dropping me off the airport and they will go straight to the hospital for the results.

"Dad becareful okay?" I said putting myh ead on his shoulder.

"Yes, you too." I smiled at him.

I look at the window, something's botherng the inside of me. It feels like it's not gonna end good.

After i got drop at the airport i fastly went to the jetplane without any hesitation, i wish he's doing good.

[Kai's POV]

It's already morning, the others are here at the dorm packing some of Tao's clothes. I went to the bathroom and took some clothes where i can hide my identity.

"Oh Kai? Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I'm gonna pick up someone." I said.

I left the dorm and went to the airpot, Naomi texted me yesterday she said she's gonna arrive in two hours. I wanted to be advance because i don't want her to keep waiting, and i need to explain it to her.

[Tao's POV]

I woke up with the sound of my annoying hyung Chen.

"Oh Tao you're awake!!" He said smiling.

"Obviously yeah, do you think a person will wake up if he's dead?"

"Yeah, if you're a walker on the movie WALKING DEAD" He said laughing,

"Whatever hyung." I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Luhan hyung asked.

"Walking, i wanted to go on a peaceful place."

"Want me to go with you?" Chen asked.

"I just said i need a peaceful pleace hyung." I said then walked out.

I went on the rooftop where t here's a little garden. I saw a noona there talking to a girl. I walked passed by them.

"Oh! Look the guy named Huang." I heard.

Aish, Huang is not my name. It's TAO!! I didn't mind looking but i continued walking. I sat on the swing and i felt someone poking my head.

"Yah!!" 

I found this annoying girl who called me 'Huang'

"Hello." She greeted eye-smiling.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing, just making friends." She said.

She sat beside me, i didn't mind unless she's gonna start blabbing that'll annoy the crap out of me.

"So, what's you're name?" She asked.

"Tao." I answered shortly.

"So, where do you live?"