xxxviii // i forgot you were home // xxxviii

millies pov

"So, what do you want to do this evening?" I asked Finn as I handed him a dirty plate to clean. My parents had went out for the night, so I attempted to make us some grilled chicken and french fries. I overcooked the chicken but it still tasted fine.

"How about we just watch television or a movie?" he answered. I nodded my head in agreement.

After we finished doing the dishes, we went into the living room. I grabbed the remote for the tv while Finn laid down on the couch. I carefully laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close as he could.

"I just love you so much." He said as traced a path from my neck to my collarbone with his fingers.

"I love you too." I replied with a giggle. Finn rolled over until he was on top of me. He leaned in and started kissing my jaw. With every kiss I sunk a bit deeper into the couch. I never wanted the moment to end. He kissed a trail from my jaw to my neck. When he got to my neck, he started to softly suck on it. I was surprised when Finn suddenly pulled away after a few seconds.

"Whats wro-"

Before I could finish, I looked to my right and saw my brother standing there with a slight grin on his face.

"I uh, I forgot you were home." I muttered. I could feel the blood rushing into my cheeks.

"Hi Charlie. Wonderful weather we've been having lately." Finn said nonchalantly.

Charlie slowly walked towards us. He put a finger on my neck and examined the visible mark.

"You'd better cover that up before mom and dad get home." He stated. He laughed as he walked out of the room.

"Y'know, you have a pretty cool brother." Finn said.

"Yeah, he's not so bad."