A little weird

(A/N-Okay before I start I finished school but not officially I still have more to go. So I will update a little more often now.)

(y/n pov)

As I followed Baby downstairs I saw 7 wild boys, hooting and wrestling each other. 

"Boys quite it now!" I heard Mom yell (not your mom but Bambam's mom).

"Aww, but were celebrating!" Jackson said to mom. As I look back at the boys I notice that one of them is gone. Wait Mark is missing!

"BOO" I heard from behind and then it touched me "AHHH" I scream high pitched. Everyone's attention turned to me. I waved at them, and they are still staring at me. "Um, why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" I said but nobody replied. "U, hi I'm (l/n) (f/n)."

"Oh I thought you were Mark's secret girlfriend." Jr said. "What makes you  say that?" I said to him in a sassy way. "Well the skin ship shows off a lot" someone else answered. Me and Mark looked at each other and started laughing our butts off. Us, couple never in a million years.

"We are cousins, and don't you remember me from my birthday and then the hospital?" I asked them all. "Well you are wearing makeup and you look kind of different from when we first saw you so we didn't recognize you" Youngjae said. "Its okay but now you know." I answered him back. So now I was walking down the stairs with Mark behind me and it felt kind of weird that I am in someone else's house. "Lets all play a game, shall we?" Baby said getting rid of the tension. "Can I invite some of my friends?" I asked. "Sure go ahead". I left the living room cause it was too noisy there. I Dialed Jennie's Number. I asked the if they can come over and I gave them the address. 5 minutes later I heard the door bell. 

"I'll get it" Yelled Yugyeom. As soon as he opened the door he upstairs and into the bathroom. Jr went to let Blackpink in. The four looked at me and smiled. As I went down the stairs they attacked me with hugs. I told them that I will comeback in a minute. I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door. 

Yugyeom opened the door and stared down at me. "Why are you like this?" I asked him. He sighed and looked at me with a serious look. "do you promise to not tell anyone?" hes asked me seriously. "Get to the point" I told him. "Okay i like Lisa, and it happened at your party"he blurted out.  "O...kay" I told him. Wait he likes Lisa. This is news. "I promise to not tell anyone but eventually you have to tell her." I told him. He just nodded his head We both came down and everyone looked at us.

"Yugyeum why did you run off like that?" JB asked. I looked to Yugyeum to see him trebbling and didn't know what to say. That gave me an idea. "When he opened the door he noticed a spider and got very scared. And he is kind of trumatized to speak. He told me that he got bittin by one once and that scared for life." Good job Y/n. Everyone looked at him like a razy maniack. Everyone laughed it off and went back to them. I saw Lisa snorting to herself from him running off like a crazy person. I think she likes him. Noy make assumptions but just predictions. I suddenly remembered what happened between me and my ex. A tear dropped down my face. "Y/n are you okay?" a voice inturupted me from my thoughts. "Oh its nothing just remembered some thing fro  my past, nothing much" I reasurred him. Bambam gave me a smile. That just melted me inside, wait what is wrong with me. Nevermind.

( Okay before u start spamming i sorry for breaking my promise. I had things happening in my life, but its nothing to worry about. So i recently was reading this fanfic and it was touching. I want to give a shout out to her.  Her account is @VelenneDanielle or V Author-nim. so she has this Bts fanfic and if your bias is Taehyung then you can go and check it out. She made two books one is called "Cinderella's Stepsister" and also has book two of it. The reason i want to give her a shout out was because of how her book is. It's very different from all books i read. This story made me cry alot and i want you to go and read her or his book cuz im not sure of the exact gender of the author. Buy im pretty sure it's a 'she'. Her book is kind of insperational to my book but i will not copy any of her ideas and make them my own. Anyway...

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)