Chapter 19

whn rey simmi & manik left from there..
Sharon was endlessly walking towards main gate like a soulless body.. All their moments from the day they become best friends.. Swayam's wishes.. Their misunderstanding.. The fights.. Their dances.. Their moments of love in rain The kisses. Everything was flashing in front of her eyes.. She kept blaming herself she move out of the college
Sharon (with tears): Swayam was right.. Mera ego mere destruction ka reason hai.. Main duniya ki sabse badi egoistic, selfish and heartless person hoon.. Swayam jaise insaan ko maine hurt kiya hai ke kal tak woh jis ladki ko apni best friend kha krta tha aur jiske liye woh kuch bhi kar sakta tha.. Aaj ussi ladki ko woh iss world main sabse jyada hate karta hai.. I deserve it.. I deserve it
She falls down in the middle of the road weeping.. She was unable to handle the pain she felt at the moment.. Her entire world has crumbled into piece when she learnt the fact that Swayam hates her'.. This was the last thing she would ever want to hear.. Or never want to hear.. She thought that crying it out would reduce the heavy load she felt on her heart but as she cried it just kept on increasing..
On the other hand Swayam was riding his cycle with his gaze travelling all over the road Trying to spot a familiar figure.. He reached Sharon's house but did not find her there.. He called up Rey & manik to know if they got any phone calls from Sharon.. But to his luck she hadn't contacted anyone It was getting late but he had no clue where she was.. Disheartened he turned to the direction leading him back home.. He was all lost in his thoughts..
Swayam (in mind): Kahan ho tum Sharon? Please sirf ek baar mil jao.. I promise iske baad tumhe kabhi apne se dur jaane nahi dunga..plz bhagwaan ji meri best frnd ko bhj do mere paas Please Sharon just once.. One last time.. Please come back.... As he was nearing her house and he saw a girl sitting on the bench right opposite the entrance of her house.. She seemed lost.. Within seconds Swayam recognise her to be none other than Sharon.. He was confused as should he be angry as she had left without informing anyone about her...or just leave it..
Sharon - wo swayam
Swayam - haa bolo
Sharon - I m sorry
swayam saw her in confusion...befire he could say something sharon continued
sharon - Maine tumhara trust toda.. Tumhare friendship ki insult ki.. Tumhari insult ki.. You were right jab tumne mujhe mere question ka jawaaab dia (remember guyz hate one) I don't deserve you.. isha hi tumhare lie bht achi hai... Tum jaisa insaan jo khud ke pehle sabke bare main sochta hai.. Tum ne hamesha mujhe samjha..Mera saath diya.. Chahe main kitni bhi galat rahu par tumne kabhi mera saath nahi choda.. A person like you doesn't deserve an egoist, self-centred and selfish person like me.. (starts breaking down) You deserve way better..like isha...me Logon ki value nahi samjhti.. Main kabhi kisi ke feeling aur emotions ke bare main nahi sochti.. Main bahut impulsive hu.. Aur tumhe hamesha hurt karti hu.. Main tumhe kisi cheez ke liye blame nahi kar sakti kyunki tum galat ho hi nahi.. Galat main hu.. It's me.. I'm sorry maine tumhe itna hurt kiya..tumse pyaar kia...tumhri gf k saamne confess b krdia...trust me vo sab intentionally ni tha Aur tumhare paas harr reason hai mujhe hate karne ke liye.. Main bahut buri hu.. Bahut buri.. bahut bu..
She was completely broken and her heart felt more pain accepting all that she just said.. The weight she felt made her knees go weak...bt she stand for herself or for him....Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes...with some courage she face him & gave him a fake smile & said...
Sharon :- its okay swayam...uh can go now I m done with my speech...I knoe uh get bored with tht & sorry once again....swayam ws abt to.move forward bt she move left side...unfortunately swayam needs to leave from there...Comment:)