Chapter 7

Ayushi's writing
#swaronff1
After 2 weeks swayam was coming and in morning sharon was hell angry she was walking in her room left to right right to left and keep
saying.
Sh- finally u r cumin swayam how could you do this haan bas ek baar tum college aa jao uske baat I show u tumhe tohhh tumhe tohhh mai ahhhh!!
She picked up a pillow and throw it on ground.
IN THE COLLEGE
Swayam and Isha entered hand in hand everyone was shocked seeing this.
Sw- hey guys
Is- hlo everyone
Gang- hlooo
Re- swayam tu or isha??
Sw- ohh srry guys I forget to tell u all met isha my girlfriend!
Gang- WHATTT?????
Sw- yup
Si- ye kab hua?
Ni- or ye kaise hua?
Sw- long story kabhi or btaunga now we have to leave VP sir n bulaya h bye guys!
Gang- byeee!!!
They both leave from there again hand in hand sharon was coming to the canteen when she saw swayam going she called out his name bt he ignored it and keep walking and then sharon saw isha and their hands she could not believe in her eyes she went to gang.
Bh- bhailog abi vishvas nhi ho rha ye swayam or isha
Si- sachme dude mai kabhi imagine bhi nhi kar sakti thi.
Ri- haan mai bhi ki isha swayam ki GF ban sakti h!
Sh- WATTT?????
Everyone was shocked seeing her reaction.
Si- sharon
Sh- kya bola tumne isha is  swayam's girlfriend are u serious rinni
Re- sharon swayam abhi hame bolke gya h
Sh- I can't believe this
Vi- agar bealive nhi h toh puch lo usse!
Ashi- haan sharon ye sach types h pehle toh mujhe bealive types nhi hua bt jab swayam n bol types tab jaake mujhe believe types hua!
Sharon after listening the whole story ran out of the canteen in serch of swayam.
She saw him coming wid isha she ran to him and held his hand and pulled him wid her! She takes him to a corner.
Sw- kya kar rhi h tu cookie?
Sh- tu kya kar rha h uss isha k saath?
Sw- she is my girlfriend cookie!
Sh- swayamm.... r u sure tu isse I mean lyk really?
Sw- plz cookie
Sh- ohhhkk BTW pehle mujhe tu ye bta why r u not picking my calls and replying my msgs??
Sw- mai busy tha
Sh- uss isha k saath ri8?
Sw- yup!
Sh- come-on swayam tujhe pure college mai yahi mili?
Sw- sharon plz just enough kabse dekh rha hoon tu uske baare m kuch n kuch bole jaa rhi h!
Sh- swayam..
Sw- plz sharon now m in a relationship or plz tu aese mujhe drag karke apne saath mat laya kar yaar atleast isha k saamne toh nhi!!!
Saying these he leaves from there. 
Tears started to flow from her beautiful eyes she ran out of the college she reached home she ran to her room kria saw her and ran too behind her sis she was about to come in her room bt she stopped seeing sharon. 
She was throwing her things here kr there she picked up a photo frame in which her and swayam's pic she thow it on mirror and mirror breaks into pieces.
Sh- aaj first time swayam n mujhs Aese baat only for that isha how could he I just can't believe swayam jo kabhi mujhe mzak mai bhi nhi daat sakta aaj usne ahhahhhhh!!! She started crying and sat on the ground. kria put her hand on her shoulder. 
Ki- di! 
Sharon looked at her and hugged her and again started crying. 
Ki- di plz chup ho jao plz I know swayam bhai n wrong kia plz aap rona band karo plzz. 
Sharon break the hug kria wiped out her tears and asked. 
Kr- di aap swayam bhaiya se pyaar karti ho?
Sharon was surprised on her question as well as shocked she herself don't know she loves him or not!
Sh- no kria aesa nhi h it just that k swayam n ek baar mujhse bola tha k chahe jo hojaye uski lyf mai koi or ladki kyu n aaj jaaye uski first priority mai hi rahongi and he also promised me k vo hamesha mujhe vese hi treat karega jaise hamesha karta h bt today he breaked his promise kriaaa... and again she started crying.
Kr- di plz aap mat roo plz di bhul jao jo hua okk
Sh- hmmm...u r ri8 mujhe apne tears aese ladke pe weast karne hi nhi chahiye jo ek relation k liye dusre relations ki value nhi karta! 
Saying these she gets up and move Towards bathroom.
After sometime when sharon was sleeping kria called taani she narrated the whole story. 
On phone
Ta- really bhai did this I just can't believe yaar....
Kr- yup taani sharon di bohot ro rhi thi or gusse m aake unhone to swayam bhai or apni photo frame tak tod di!!!
Ta- wat?? u don't worry kriu mai bhai se baat karugi
Kr- no-no-no plz taani swayam bhai se kuch mat bolna...
Ta- ok fyn bt karna kya h aage?
Kr- vo kl sochege abhi tu so jaa mujhe bhi neenad aa rhi h byee!!
Ta- byyeeee GN!
NXT MORNING
Sharon went late to college in morning she decided to ignore swayam & isha & she also decided to behave lyk a diva infront of swayam & gang also in whole day she used to angry on everyone she shouts on small things this was noticed by swayam he went to sharon who was sitting on chair alone in Canteen he sits beside her sharon looked at him and asked.
Sh- what?
Sw- what what??
Sh- kya kaam h
Sw- Matlab tumhe aesa lagta h ki mai apni bf k paas tabhi aaunga jab mujhe koi kaam hoga?
Sh- offcourse because feelhaal to tum busy ho n!
Sw- haan vo toh mai hoon u know cookie isha bohot sweet h or cute bhi just lyk u.
Sh- WTH!! Tumne mujhe uss isha compare kia I mean like really let me clear u one think mr.shekhawat m the diva of this college or vo isha is a simple girl so plz aajkbaad mujhe usse toh compare karna mat get that straight in ur mind. And ya mere paas inn minless baato k liye tym nhi h.
Saying these she leaves from there picking her bag from the table and walking lyk a diva. Leaving a confuse swayam.
Sharon was walking in corridor she was looking in her phone suddenly she slips she closed her eyes and waiting for to fall on ground bt all in vain someone catched her and held her protectly! 
Slowly she opned her eyes and saw a handsome boy his face was attractive she pushed him and stand properly. 
Sh- thanks
Saying this she was about to go he held his hand she turned back and looked at him! 
Boy- itna attitude bachaya h tumhe pyaar se bhi bol sakti ho thank you. 
Sh- really?Who the hell r u?
Boy- M Manik the star. BTW u r really beautiful (He said in flirting voice)
Sh- whatever(she said in a diva tone)
She leaves from there.
Ma- hmmm... miss beautiful.! comments please:D