Chapter 16

kriya: Filhaal toh meri wajahse nakchadi ka naak aur chad gaya (giggles) 
Taani :- Waise to di bahut kadak hai lekin andar se naram dil insaan hai bilkul naaryal ki tarah..(she said eyeing towards swayam as his sister ws expecting same as sharon does)
Bharat: Yeh.. Yeh aur naryaal!
Simi: Yeah! Taani is right!
Rini: Haan iss liye Sharon ko kuch bhi mat bolo!
manik: I agree.. Sharon andar se bahut soft hai :D
Swayam looked at Sharon to see if she was fine or not and to his surprise she said something that left him stunned..
Sharon: All i want is Swayam mere question ka answer de.. So Swayam do you really hate me?
She again looked at Swayam for an answer.. Everyone's sight was bouncing from Swayam to Sharon.. The continuous stares made Swayam a bit conscious.. But Sharon's eyes were just stuck on him for a reply.. It was as if her entire life was dependent on this one answer.. There was pin drop silence.. Everyone waiting for Swayam's reply.. He looked everywhere except Sharon..
Sharon (in mind): Please Swayam.. Kuch toh bolo...frnd hone k naatein hi shi 
Swayam (in mind): God! Ab main kya karu?.. Sharon ko hate!!.. No way!! Par agar maine yeh sabke saamne bol diya toh phir sabke questions ke answers dene padenge (he remember how gang bombed ques. On him in jeep) aur kahin iss wajahse isha aur mera breakup na ho jaye.. agar sabke saath agree kar liye toh Sharon bahut hurt hogi.. Main uska dil nahi tod sakta.. God! Kya karu?? Agree karu ke nahi?!
While Swayam was lost in the tiff between Agreeing and Disagreeing all the eyes were glued to him.. The one pair of eyes that were waiting expectedly were now brimming.. Her heart was going numb with each passing second.. She now didn't want to listen to his reply as somewhere she thought she had gauged it..
Just then the silence was broken..
Rini: Swayam silent hai iska matlab he agrees.. (a bit shocked with her own analysis) Yene Swayam Sharon ko hate karta hai!!
All the eyes travelled to Rini.. Everyone just didn't know how to react.. Swayam was too shocked to open his mouth.. He immediately looked at Sharon.. Sharon was numb..
Sharon had gone numb.. She looked at Rini and then at Swayam to see if he says anything in defence but No' he was just looking at her.. Sharon got her answer.. She gulped down a lump in her throat trying her best to control herself.. Swayam saw her breaking.. He saw the tears that were on the edge and were threatening to fall.. He tried to speak but he had lost his voice looking at the immense pain her heart was shedding through her eyes.. She looked at him and smiled.. That was an unexpected reaction he got..
Sharon (fakely smiling): Thanks Swayam.. Mujhe mera answer mil gaya!
Swayam lightly nodded negatively and tried to speak but isha hold her hand & sighed him negatively.