1 › he's my what?

| Taehyung's point of view

Cries , some nights inside the household of the Kim's were heard. It came from Taehyung's mother. It was heartbreaking to hear so, Taehyung couldn't do anything to ease the pain his mother's feeling.

She had been like this ever since her husband decided to separate from them. Taehyung have long known that it's inevitable. It was bound to happen, what he didn't know that it happened sooner than he was expecting.

His biological father was rather abusive to them, mostly, to his mother. The reason why mostly his anger is directly towards her mother was clear in Taehyung's eyes. His biological father is envious of her.

His mother have accomplished a lot of things in her life. Ji Eun's a very beautiful person; inside and outside. People around their neighborhood couldn't fathom as to why she was married to an unemployed man who's a bit older than her and a man child.

His biological father somewhat grew tired of people calling him no good and a child thus, He raged. Throwing every negative emotions the man had accumulated towards them, abusing and threatening them. Then out of the blue, the said abusive man wanted to cut ties with them. Taehyung upon hearing the information is very ecstatic to be free by the hands of that man but Ji Eun wasn't.

His mother, despite her getting abused, loves the man very dearly. Taehyung doesn't understand really, why his mother would still continue to love her abuser? it confuses him when he was a teenager to see her mother begging for the man to not leave them.

The said man just huffs, yanking his arm back that Ji Eun's grasping on to then proceeds to carry his belongings with him. Barging out their house and finally, out of their lives.

His parent's divorce didn't end well to his mother . Ji Eun fell into a depression.

Taehyung at that time, who's pursuing going to a college university stopped his goal to take care of his Mother.

It's exhausting and heartbreaking but he didn't complain throughout the time he was taking care of his mother. The latter love his mother very much to do so, he's willing to do everything and anything just to make his mother happy.

It took a year and a half for his Mother to be some what fine as there's sudden breakdown his mother still experience though it wasn't worse as it was before. Ji Eun is very thankful to have a son like Taehyung. Her son played a big role in helping her heal through the trauma and heartbreak she experienced.

Five years have finally passed. The latter is currently listening to his mother trying to stiffle her sobs. Taehyung heaves a sigh, his mother must've been so stressed on her work that she had a mental breakdown.

Ji Eun's very precious to him.

An idea suddenly came to him, a mother and son bonding might ease the stress his mother have. Taehyung spend the entire night planning the surprise he'll do tomorrow for his dearest person.

-----------------

The young male woke up very cheery today. He's excited to execute the plan that he made before he slept last night. Currently, Taehyung's in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him and his mother.

As he was preparing the food, his mother comes into the dining area. Smiling at the sight of her son working hard in preparing their breakfast.

Taehyung finally notices her presence, smiling widely to the sight of his Mother.