Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I don't want your pieces. If you can't give me all your love, I don't want your love... Tamar Braxton - "Pieces"

God knows that Talisha didn't deserve to be treated the way that she was by both Malone or Honaray. What pained her the most was how both of them showcased their affection for one another with no worries about her feelings. It was not about Casey and Warren's creeping it was all about her and Malone and his wrong doings that were blamed on her. She couldn't no longer hold back her tears. Her body felt numb after feeling verbally attacked by the now couple. After this stunt they pulled things between her and Malone had change tremendously. She mentally started to piece together the lies he told that escaped from his lips like the truth. She not once accused him of cheating on her, because when they became a couple so she thought, everything was solid with no strings attached. He fooled her, treated her to shopping trips, and nights of endless sex and weed blowing. It's like she was just his blow up doll to have when he couldn't make the females he wanted in reality be his main girl.

Casey quickly started up the car and her sister got in, but before she could pull off Malone came power walking out of the restaurant's doors. "Lord, what the hell this muthafucka' could possibly want now?" Casey thought as she watched him walk up to the passenger side of her car. 

"Talisha, I didn't mean for shit to happen this way. You gonna always be my girl. We could make it work only if it is God willing. You heard meh? I'm not getting no younger and I hate to see you crying in shit." He said to her as he bit on his bottom lip and adjusted his snap-back. 

"Malone, I'm through with you and the games. I treat myself too good for you to be talking to me any kinda way in front of people. You think it's all good in shit between me and you? Well, it's not and I could have any man the hell I want muthafucka'! Plus, if your girl feel disrespected by me then you need to put that lil girl in check!" She yelled back at him as she opened her car door. 

"What you goin' do? Huh?" Talisha yelled at him now out of the car and in his face.

Malone grabbed her passionately around the waist and pulled her closer to his body. He couldn't allow himself to let go of her just yet. He ignored her comment before, because he saw the hurt and pain in her body and in shown in her body movement. Her intellect had him whipped, her pussy was better than Honaray's, and she had a fire ass mouth piece in more ways than just one. He took off his designer shades and began to tongue kiss her. 

"I'm going to love you past this pain." He replied back to her smart comment she made before. 

After that long kiss he let her go and looked in her eyes. He took his cap off and rubbed on his fresh Caesar cut as he bit on his bottom lip again. At that moment he knew that he wanted to be with Talisha. He wanted to take back everything he had said to her previously in front of Honaray, but he knew it was worthless. He just had made love to Honaray hours before and even exploded inside of her warm inviting walls. 

"You nasty son-of-a-bitch!" Talisha said as she smacked him across his face. 

"Your mouth tastes like pussy! Stay the hell away from me!" She yelled as she opened the car door feeling disrespected more than ever.

Texas Roadhouse's parking lot was now full of nosey people with cameras yelling Worldstar. Casey was stunted and also felt disrespected by Malone's petty and childish ways. Talisha knew he most likely was rolling off of some pills, but she honestly could give a shit less what had gotten into him. The sisters pulled off as Malone just stood in the middle of the parking lot with both of middle fingers up laughing. 

****

On their way back home Casey broken the awkward silence by putting on Pandora radio and Tamar Braxton's song "Pieces" filled the car. The emotions spilled throughout the lyrics made her sister started singing right along to Tamar's vocals. Casey pulled up to New Orleans Original Daiquiris on Manhattan Boulevard, since the night life caught her eye. Talisha lowered the song down and said, "Girl, I should get me a trade for the night with dreads!" 

The bright yellow, pink, and blue neon lights from the sign and the sounds of August Alsina ft. Young Jeezy "Make It Home Tonight" filled the parking lot along with Rick Ross and Kendrick Lamar. The smell of  weed, sticky, sweet perfume, and strong colognes mixed with the brisk spring time night air. Casey found a parking space quickly as she noticed more and more cars pulling up to get a vibe of the night life and an extra shot daiquiri. 

"I don't think we gonna make it home tonight!" Casey sung out in laughter as she grabbed her wallet out her purse and kissed her sister on her cheek. Just as the night could have taken a depressing turn for the worst it was going to be sweeter with a daiquiri, so the sisters thought.