Cheating On A Cheater

Chapter 1 

I'm standing here looking in the mirror saying damn to myself... R. Kelly "Woman's Fed Up"

"Didn't I tell you to back the fuck up off of me Casey?" Everton yelled to the top of his lungs with fiery and disbelief.  

"Everton I can explain why I did what I did, please give me a chance to speak!" Casey yelled back in defense as she wrapped the baby blue sheet on the king size bed around her bare body.

"Man I'm fuckin' sorry." Warren said with not a sound of sincerity in his brass tone voice coming into Everton and Casey's argument like he was just an innocent by-stander.

"I don't know what the hell I done walk into?" Everton said, loudly even though he was clearly thinking to himself.

"I come home and walk into my crib thinking my ole lady in the bitch cooking me a meal or some shit, and she in my crib fucking my step-brother in our mutha fuckin' bed!" Everton shouted with anger in his tone as he balled his hands into fists.

"I said I can expla... " Casey was about to finish with a smirk beginning to form on her face before Everton came closer and clutched her by her jaw. 

"What the fuck you gotta say now? Huh? You think you can have this dick and suck and fuck his too?" Everton said sternly as he began to tightly squeeze Casey's jaw with strong force. 

Warren couldn't stand to see any women get hurt not to mention a man putting his hands on a women in front of his eyes. His heart was filled with pain to see the women he loved getting man handled by his bitch-as-step-brother. Casey's dark brown almond shaped eyes began to spill tears as her face began to swell and slowly turn a bright red. Warren began to pull up his Levi dark washed blue jeans and buckle his belt on the opposite side of one of the the room. 

"Please let me go!" Casey pleaded between her teeth with fear in voice and eyes filled with terror. 

After 6 years of being with Everton it took her only eight months into their relationship to realize his demanding and abusive ways; that were hidden behind his so-called love that he claimed he had for her. Casey's heart raced whenever she witnesses the anger of her boyfriend take over him. It was not her fault that she decided to stay. After all they had a five year old son together named Cavon, and he was the only good that was shared between them. When Casey found out she was pregnant at 19 years old she found life worth living again. She never had a relationship with her biological mother, and never took time to even utter the sentence, "Where's my father?" Casey was drilled a a young age by her older sister Talisha the rights and the wrongs, They both was raised by their grandmother who was a don't ask because I damn sho' won't tell person.

 Their grandmother raised them since they both were infants, and when they was old enough to learn about the ropes she never went a day without telling them both to never depend on no man to create their happiness. Their grandmother's government name was Jane Damton, but she went by the name of Mama Jiggles. Just the scene that was going on in Casey's bedroom right now would be enough to make her grandmother pissed. Casey snapped out of her thoughts and closed her eyes tightly preparing herself for the brutal punches she thought that would endure from Everton. 

Everton was so focused on hurting Casey that he kept his back turned on his step-brother Warren the entire time. Warren slowly walked across the plush chocolate carpet that cover the entire floor in the bed room.

"Nigga, if you don't put her down I'ma fuck you up before your son get back here from pre-school with Talisha." Warren said now directly in Everton's left ear.