Character Q&A ANSWERS

Start from the beginning

* Do you believe Alex when he said he "had been thinking of you, not Eliza"?   aND ANOTHER THING   You said how Alex was pretending to be your soulmate, and you'd make the most out of it as if he knew he was, but, when he went in for a kiss in private, you declined. And, this isn't really a question, but tHAT MADE ME SO FRUSTRATED AHHHHHHH
Q: I believe Alexander is a horny man that would get turned on to dogs doing the do, smh. And I Didn't Want Kissing From His Dirty Lips At The Moment

* Are you going to be able to handle what's next?
Q: What's next? I'm confusion

* Do you think you'd be open for a polyamorous relationship with Alexander and Eliza, even though you're gay?
Q: If it were a polyamorous relationship I wouldn't mind dating Alex, but I wouldn't date Eliza. Wonderful girl but,,,, she's a girl.

* U is the hottest man
Q: U is the hottest person too

* What do you like most about Alex?
Q: The way he cares and is passionate about what he does and what he believes in.

* Why don't you just tell Alex that he's your soulmate????
Q: Because I don't want to ruin his life.

* Laurens, bro. Stay Strong. Even though it's tough, you have to tell Alexander. He deserves to know and quite frankly he obviously likes you back. And your dad can SUCK A DICK! You are the best BOI and I love you. I will be dancing at the ball in the background. I will be in a navy blue dress with long blonde hair and glasses. I'll see you there!
Q: I can't tell Alex, can't let it get out in the open. My dad can't suck a dick, too gay for him. ,, I LOVE U TOO BABE!! I'll make sure to look for you in the ball!

* you poor man, deep breaths. Your dad's a butt and I'm so sorry. Are you going to try and convince Eliza that polyamory is the way to go., or pretend it never happened?
Q: My dad's an Ass™ !! And if we could pretend it never happened, it would be mcgreat

* Baby! I'm so sorry for what has happened to you! Like your dad calling you names and stuff and now this soulmate thing! It must be hard! Listen. Whatever happens next, be prepared for it. And I'm sorry again for what has happened to you. Maybe watch a nice movie with some ice cream and your plushy turtle, maybe even some comfort food if you want. Also, I'm sending you a hug in a letter. Just open it and hug it whenever you feel sad, ok? I'll be with you every step of the way through this!
Q: *hugs you* See this human being? This human being is mine now. *hisses at everyone*

* ooh no baby what is you doin??
Q: McFucking my life with bad decisions and fear of kool-aid

* What's your favorite thing about Alex Owo
Q: The way he primps and preens and dresses like the pits of fashion 👌🏻😉💯😤💦🔥

* How gay is your gayness?? ;^)
Q: My Gay is Gay For My Gayness

* When are you telling Alex like????
Q: Most probably never but thanks for asking, honey 🌸

Eliza

* How does it feel knowing Alex has another soulmate??
Q: It's quite shocking, to be honest!

* Will you accept my hug. *opens arms*
Q: of course I will accept your hug!! :3 *hugs you*

* Why is your emoji for Alex a palm tree...?
Q: Because he's from the Caribbean and the Caribbean has loads of palm trees >:3333

* Are you gonna let John have Alex?
Q: Well, I think– *mouth covered by author.
Me: NO SPOILERS

* ??? Have you ever heard of polyamory and would you be willing to let that go down with Alex and John.
Q: We'll see what both of them want but I really have no problem with sharing Alex.