PaperHat Fluff

I just wanted to wright this because its my new OTP <3

Fluggs p.o.v.

It was really late. I was really tired... But I just couldn't stop thinking about my emotions for my boss Blackhat. It wasn't right at all. He was never going to like me! He didn't even want me as a friend. Not to level out that he beat me and yelled at me for as long as I can remember being employed here. I sighed and wandered into the kitchen only to see the demon himself. I cautiously took a few steps back. "U-um h-ey boss!" I said stuttering. I expected to be yelled at for being up so late. He didn't reply at first making me nervous instead he took a sip of coffee and looked at me a fanged smile starting to appear on his face making me want to yelp.

"There's something about you..." He said slowly getting up and beginning to stalk towards me. "I just can't lay a claw on it..." He continued getting closer. "You know flug for a bag you really do get me going~" he finally finished lifting my chin to look up at him. "U-mm gee boss I u-" I said said flushing pink but before I could finish I was cut off as he took the paper bag off my head revealing my wavy blond hair and lightly freckled skin.

Blackhats p.o.v.

I stared at flugg looking him over. "Oh i-im s-sorry I k-know I'm ugly y-you p-probably don't like me an-anymore!" He said trying to look down. Instead of answering I leaned down and softly kissed him on the lips. He was tense at first but eventually gave in to me. I separated and grasped his shoulders so he would look at me. "Your not ugly to me..." I said flatly. He blushed still avoiding eye contact and put the bag back over his head smiling. "Now go to bed I'm trying to have a peaceful cup of coffee!" I scolded. I could sense him still smiling as he walked off towards his room.