37

10/4/17

private conversation with jakebitch and trxye

trxye: IM COMIN TO LA AND IM STAYIN FOR LIKE A WEEK FOR PRESS AND STUFF

jakebitch: YESS BBY

trxye: so I know you have class this week and stuff but over the weekend do u wanna come stay in my hotel with me

jakebitch: we have a four day weekend so ya

trxye: YESSSSSSSSS

trxye: and just so you know we won't be able to hang out during the day which I am SO SAD about but my manager doesn't really want anyone knowing I have a boyfriend or anything WHICH SUCKS and I think that your agency probably doesn't really want people knowing either but there's great gay bars we can go to and we can have a nice dinner or something...

jakebitch: that's fine and yeah I went to a really good one a few night ago we can check it out

jakebitch: ALSO I got another modeling gig

trxye: yes bby who's it for

jakebitch: American Outfitters

trxye: OMG

jakebitch: I'm rly nervous cause it's like my first photo shoot like I'm just used to runway

trxye: YOULL BE GREAT TRUST MEEEEEEEEEEEE

jakebitch: thx

trxye: I gotta go sound check but I'll call u later

jakebitch: alrighty byeeeee

trxye: BYEEEEEEEEEEEIMSEEINGYOUINLIKEADAYHOLYSHITEEEEEEEE

jakebitch: wtf

----

Troye's POV

-----

it's my first day in LA, and it's just press. I'm going to radio stations and stuff interviews.

I've never really done a proper interview before, and I'm hella nervous. They're all fine, but they get repetitive after a while.

A surprising amount of questions are about my sexuality, and I find it annoying, The interviewers just can't seem to grasp the fact that I'm gay and happy and they can't seem to stop sexualizing the fact I am gay and have been in relationships. It gets on my nerves. They ask if I'm in a relationship and I answer, "I dunno," to those questions. lying makes you go to hell. I just can't stop thinking about meeting Jacob tonight. It's Thursday, and the first day of his long weekend, so we're going on to a gay bar. We both have fake IDs (not surprising- it's not that hard to get them), so we can drink and just go crazy. 

Emma and I head out of the last interview, and it's already getting dark. I didn't think it would get that cold in LA, but apparently it does. I wrap my thin sweater closer around me and shiver.

"You wanna go out for coffee?" I ask Emma, "Just chill for a while?"

I don't even like coffee why do I do this to myself.

"Sorry, I can't," she says, "I'm meeting my boyfriend, Jeremy, for dinner in half an hour."

No coffee!

"No biggie," I say, "Have fun!"

"Thanks."

We separate, I head to the hotel, she goes to a restaurant. I have about an hour to kill until Jacob picks me up.

That's right, my boyfriend is picking me up to go somewhere.

I don't know why this amazes me.

I take a shower and change my thin sweater into a thicker hoodie (Jacobs) with a t-shirt underneath (also Jacobs) and a pair of jeans. I make sure I'm stocked up on... that... thing... that you need... when you're dating someone...

Condoms. I make sure I have condoms. 

The hotel locked the minibar since I'm underage, so I can't even get the food in it. I text with my little brother for a while, but get bored quickly since he's a terrible texter. So I text Jacob.

trxye: when are u comin

jakebitch: I'll be there in five I'm stuck in traffic 

trxye: KK

jakebitch: and we're going to McDonald's bc the bar has shitty food

trxye: I never complain about McDonald's 

jakebitch: I'm aware you fatass

I love our pet names.

I chill in the lobby for a while, then Jacob texts me that he's outside, and I climb in the car.

"Uber for Troye?" I joke.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me?"

"You fucking idiot," he kisses me and drives off.

We eat McDonalds in the car, then drive around a little more because it's still too early to go to a bar. We belt out Panic! At The Disco with the windows rolled down, and we get a lot of strange looks when it comes to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. 

"I chime in haven't you peopLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR!"

When it's ten, we head inside the the bar.

I dunno what happens.

:::::

Jacob and I wake up late to Emma calling me.

"Shit!" I shoot out of bed, "Five missed calls- I have a fucking interview today."

I grab my boxers to cover up with and sprint to the bathroom. Jacob is just laughing.

I notice a few red spots on my neck and shout, "Fuck you, Jacob!"

I search through my luggage to find a high-necked shirt to cover up with, Jacob sniggering the whole time.

I have a pounding headache and a terrible stomach ache, so I drink like a gallon of water and dart out of the hotel. I shoot a quick text to Jacob.

Me: I'm gonna be out until like five so go ahead and go back to ur dorm or something. Study idk

Jacob: kk 

I keep pulling up the neckline on my shirt and yawning. Jacob and I must've been out until like four am. I tried to cover up my eyebags with concealer, but I don't think it really worked.

"Why are you so tired?" Emma asks.

"I was out 'till three am," I yawn.

"Drinking?"

I nod, "Jacob and I went to a gay bar."

"Oh my God, Troye."

I shake my head

----

I loooooooove time jumps apparently