Chapter six- Dodgeball and a bloody nose

I lay on my bed thinking about the events that occurred today, I guess it was a pretty decent day overall

I lay on my bed thinking about the events that occurred today, I guess it was a pretty decent day overall. Unfortunately, I missed out on my chance of slapping Collin. But I don't think I would have done it in the end anyway, she scares me with the amount of psycho that's in her.

My bedroom door opens with a bang, making me jump up in shock and surprise. I lay back down and roll my eyes, making sure Diego sees it. "What up little sis," he says strolling through the room.

"What do you want?" I flatly say in a rude tone, but I don't really care at this stage.

"Just wanted to spend some quality time with my younger sister, is it so hard to think that I don't want something?" He glares at me, I sigh and pinch my arm trying not to explode my wrath on him.

"I'm barely younger than you Diego, we are both in year 12 why don't you remember that?" He sits on my bed, making sure to shove me over so he can take up the whole god damn thing. "Diego, have you seen Dora the Explora?" I ask suddenly.

"Yeah," he says like I'm supposed to know that he's seen Dora.

"Well why don't you listen to people's words on that damned show when they sing 'go Diego go!'' His mouth drops open and he stares at me, obviously not realising that I saw my enemies today and I'm definitely not in the mood for him. He's too difficult. I'd rather Katie and Patrick.

"Fine, I can see when I'm unwanted," he stands up being over dramatic with his movements as usual and scowls.

"Only because I practically told you that you were, except using different words," he ignores me and walks out not shutting the door behind him. Nothing annoys me more when people do that, it's disrespect to me.
||
"Annora.... Nora, ANNORA!" I jump back as Mackenzie screams my name right in my ear. I rub the dull ache while glaring at her harshly.

"What?" I snap at her.

"What's up with you? You keep blanking our completely and not listening to a word I say, which is very annoying," she huffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Oh, I'm doing that?" I grimace as she nods. The bell goes and I stand up, pulling her up after me. She screams in surprise when someone pulls her back against them. I stare at Cory with my mouth agape in complete shock and my eyes wide.

"Who the hell is it?" She nervously asks, studying my shocked face. Cory smirks at me, I shake my head to get the stupid look off my face.

"Cory, nice seeing you again," I smile. Mackenzie's own eyes widen and her face begins going red, I chuckle and Cory notices which makes him smirk and chuckle lowly.