Will you be my girlfriend?

"Lilly, will you be my girlfriend?"

All the tiredness in my body suddenly drifts away. My heart begins to beat faster as I look back up at Jack.

"Yes!" I say happily as I pull him into a hug. I can't believe is finally happened. Wait I'm not dreaming, right?

"Oh thank god, I thought you were going to say no." He chuckles as his cheeks turn red. "Why would I say no?" I ask as I cup his face with my hands. He looks up at me and shrugs. I playfully roll my eyes.

I see Jack's eyes flicker down to my lips. Should I make the move? Should I wait? What if he's going to mak-

I gasp as Jack's lips touch mine. I don't hesitate to kiss back as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Soon, we pull back for air. I smile as Jack looks into my eyes with an equally as big smile. Jack wraps his arms around my waist as we lay down on the bed. I lay my head on Jack's chest as sleep once again overtakes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake to a cold bed. I frown as I turn over to notice Jack gone. Maybe he is downstairs with the guys.

I sigh as I grab my spare clothes I brought with me into the bathroom to change. I don't feel so good.

Once I change into my black skinny jeans and pink acid washed crop top, I untangle my hair and put it into a bun. I'm way to tired to even try and put my contacts in so I just grab my glasses from bag. I really hope I'm not getting sick.

I follow the laughter down the stairs as I see all the boys playing Mario kart on the Nintendo Switch.

Daniel glances at me but worry overtakes his features as he glances back. "Lilly you're pale?" He says as he pauses the game.

"I'm fine, it's probably something I ate." I shrug. I take a seat beside Jack on the sofa. He looks concerned as he puts his hand on my forehead. "Lilly you're really warm!" Jack says. I sigh as I put my head in my hands.

"Maybe I should take you home so you can rest?" Jack suggests. I nod as Jack and I stand up from our spot on the sofa and start to walk to the door.

"Hey Emma." Zach stops me. I raise an eyebrow as I turn around and look at the rest of the boys. "Congrats." He smirks. All the boys cheer as j realize they are talking about me and Jack. I blush as I walk out the door.

Once we make it to the front door of my house I realize the door is locked. I sigh as I knock on the door, awaiting mom to come open it. Jack wraps his arms around my waist as he rests his head on my shoulder from behind. I smile at him as my mom opens the door. She is dressed in a house coat, her hair in a ponytail, and slippers are placed on her feet. I realize it's 9am and it's mom's day off.

"Good morning hone- what's wrong?" She asks concerned. What gave it away? My pale face? The heat basically radiating off my body?

Mom ushers Jack and I inside. "I'll fix you some soup." Mom says as she walks into the kitchen. I nod even though she can't see me as Jack and I go up to my room.

I layed on my bed as Jack layed beside me. "Shouldn't you go back to the boys?" I ask, not wanting him to leave but I don't want him to ignore the boys either just because I'm sick.

"they'll be fine." He shrugs with a grin. "They are probably having a 'who can sing higher' contest." He laughs. "Daniel would probably win." I add. Jack nods as my door creaks open.

"Honey? Here is your soup." My mom grins sympathetically. I smile the best I can as she hands me the bowl. The warmth from the soup quickly travels to my hands, making me feel relaxed.

I could see a glint in my mom's eye as she left. I'm pretty sure she is on to us.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jack asks as he gets up from my bed. "Yeah sure." I smile. He nods as he looks through my selection of movies.

"Peter pan, nice choice." I laugh as he gets back into bed. "Well I remembered it's your favorite." He shrugs with a grin. He really did remember. I smile at the thought.

I realize that I've been staring into his eyes and that our faces have gotten closer. Jack begins to lean in but I put my hand up to stop him.

"I don't want to get you sick." I sigh. "As long as it means I get to spend more time with you, I would get sick every day." He smiles. I laugh at how cheesy he is. "Ah screw it." I shrug as I wrap my arms around Jack's neck and pull him closer. Butterflies erupt in my stomach as our lips connect. I pull him closer if that's even possible, not wanting to let go. But eventually, we have to for air. As I pull away I see a goofy grin on Jack's face.

I laugh as I cuddle into his chest and watch the movie on the screen. Jack runs his hands through my hair as I feel my eyelids become droopy. I try to fight it but end up failing miserably. Oh well....

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw! They're so cute!" I hear someone whisper. "I know.." then i hear a flash go off. I slowly open my eyes to see all of the boys and May in my room.

May slowly puts down her phone after taking the picture with a grin on her face.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask groggily. "To come check on you. Duh." Zach states. I roll my eyes before a cough escapes my lips.

"Hm?" Jack mumbles as he slowly opens his eyes. "What time is it- when did you guys get here?" Jack asks in the groggy voice as me.

I look at the time on my phone as Zach explains once again why they are all here. Damn, it's already 5:30pm.

"You look so pale." May pouts as I get out of bed. "Guys I'm fine, really. It's probably just a small cold." I sigh. "Hopefully." Daniel adds.

"Now all of you go downstairs so I can at least make myself look presentable." I say as I run my hand throw my tangled hair. "Lilly you really don't have to." Jonah says sympathetically. "But I want to." I laugh as I push them all out of my room, including jack.

I decide a shower can wait since I don't need one. I change into some black leggings and my Why Don't We hoodie (always plug). I put my hair into a bun, put on my glasses since I'm to lazy to put in my contacts, grab my phone, and head downstairs.

"I didn't know you wear glasses." Jack smiles. "Well I do, but their not staying." I laugh as I plop down on the sofa beside him. "I think they look cute." Corbyn smiles. Jack and May shoot him a glare. He puts his hands up to surrender as everyone laughs.

"Someone's jealous." I whisper to jack as everyone does their own thing. "Am not." He whispers back. "Whatever you say." I giggle. "I'm just protective of my girl." He smiles as he wraps his arms around me. "Hey love birds get a room." Zach gags. "Zach you're just jealous because you haven't gotten a girl yet." Jack retaliates. I love these boys.