"Why dont you just tell him you dont?" I asked.

"Because i do." He said leaning towards me.

Before i knew it Harry was kissing me. Before Niall did.

"Stop!" I said, pushing him off. "I dont like you like that, Harry!"

"Yes you do, I can see it, You're-" He said before being cut off.

He got cut off by Niall, tackling him. He was on the floor now, trying to get away from Niall's grip, but Niall was on top of him, punching him. Harry tried to fight back, but Niall anger got the best of him. He had Harry's hands in one hand, I was punching him with the other.

"Niall stop!" I said, tears were streaming down my face.

He didnt, he just looked up. "Why? He kissed you, you're MINE! He cant have you. You dont like him, i heard you say it." He said, while looking at me with flames in his eye.

He was off the floor, & wasnt punching Harry, only because Liam & Zayn pulled him off. Louis was helping Harry get up off the floor. Harry's Lip & nose were bleeding.

"What the fuck?" Harry said.

"You're not taking her!" Niall screamed. & was trying to get to harry, but Zayn & Liam held him back.

"Now i know that!" Harry said, brushing himself off, & walked out the door. Louis followed.

"What a bitch." Zayn said.

"I watched it all. He kissed you." Liam said.

"He kissed you before i got too." Niall said angerily.

He then grabbed my hands & pulled me to him, & kissed me. Not softly or sweetly like i imagined, but Hard & meanily. I didnt enjoy.

I pushed him off. "No Niall." I said

"Why?" He said. "Why dont you wanna kiss me? Do you like Styles's kisses?" He spat.

"No! I dont even like Harry!" I yelled. "Why are you acting like this!?"

"I love you!" He yelled. Then he got his jacket & walked out.

I started to cry & Zayn came over.

"He's just protective. He really does like you, you know. Harry came over & said 'I like Kaylie.' in his face. He cried that whole night because he knew Harry was gunna try to take you away." Zayn said, shaking his head.

I hugged Zayn & he held me tight.

"Thanks Zayn." I said. He was actually being nice to me.

"No problem." He said.

"Ill go ask the repitionist if you can leave." Liam said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out i couldnt leave & i had to stay there another 3 days. everyone came to vist me, even Harry.

he apologized & said it was just he liked me so much. I decided to forgive him & everything went back to normal.

The only person who didnt come to see me was Niall. I constantly asked about him & nobody said anything.

One day when i asked, Liam said, "He's been distant. He's going to parties every night, & coming back drunk. When he's not out or partying, hes at home, locked up in his room. He wont talk to anyone." He shaked his head sadly.

"Oh, its all my fault!" I broke down & cried. He came over & hugged me.

"Shh, shh. No its not." He said.