16. What the heck is going on?

Start from the beginning

"All guys get happy if a good looking girl did what you did to me." He smirked realizing he had caught me off my tracks this time as I quickly gulped. Not only did he compliment me but he also meant it without implying sarcasm or anything.

"You just complimented me?" I questioned him confused.

"Why is that illegal too, or do enemies have to always bicker and try to murder one another?" He asked with sarcasm in his tone now.

"No but you never compliment me." I pointed out.

"Fine then, you look like a big fat pig who is on drugs." He chuckled.

"You twat." I gasped as the true finally appeared once more. Catching him off guard I got up quickly and looked down at him in disgust which made him get up too and I realised I was fairly short compared to Dante nonetheless his height didn't scare me. "You're a cocky son of a fox who only loves himself."

"I like it that way because when bitches like you try to hurt my ego it doesn't work since you're pathetic." He spat into my face leaving me slightly hurt. "No wonder I don't like you, just look at you!"

"Yeah, well it's jerks like you who go around breaking girls' hearts and completely removing the feeling of love from within them and then you idiots wonder why girls act like bitches towards you!" I snapped feeling myself shake with fury and anger. "My eyes hurt just looking at you!"

"Well, it's because you fucking crackheads only go to the jerks so we act like them to attract them and guess what it works." Dante chuckled but his chuckle had venom and despise in it, not one ounce of laughter. "So we use it on you all since you don't change!"

"WE DON'T CHANGE BECAUSE YOU DON'T!" I screamed in his face.

"It's girls like you who go around and hurt people. You think high of yourselves and then go around breaking guys' hearts just like Blake!" Dante growled. It took it one step too far. He did not just compare me to Blake's foul, disgusting and despicable ex. I was nothing like her heck, I hadn't even ever had my first boyfriend and even if I did he would be the one breaking up with me.

I could no longer control my anger and I launched myself towards him and threw a pretty strong punch even if I may say so right into his jaw which made him stagger a bit back but didn't do much if I was to be honest.

"That all!" He spat once more.

I tried to punch him again but instead he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer towards him and we stood there staring into each other eyes while at the same time full of anger and hatred towards one and another.

It was first a very passionate and aggressive kiss as his lips crashed into mine, my cold against his warm, creating a spark of fire and ice. My blood ran cold and so did I, freezing in place as his hands gripped my arms, holding me there, steadying me in the moment.

A few seconds later the kiss eased down and transformed into a soft kiss, which totally contrasted with his usual annoying and aggravating personality.

A personality that was quickly slipping from my mind as our lips moved together in a sweet harmony that I hadn't expected. It was odd that this was happening, we both hated the mere sight of each other's presence and yet here we both were with not one moment of awkwardness between us; I didn't if that was because of the game we were playing and we were both going along with it or if we genuinely both found this to be normal. It almost seemed as if this was a common occurrence between the two of us, something we were used to which we definitely were not.

His fingers combed through my hair then trailed softly down my spine until reaching the small of my back, where his hand paused and pulled my body closer as he let our lips fall from the kiss, leaving me a gasping mess as I leaned against his chest. He chuckled softly, and I don't know what had gotten into me because I think I liked the sound of it. It was a sweeter version of Dante's normal yet annoyingly obnoxious laugh. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, feeling a slight blush on my cheeks as I came to my senses and realised what had just happened here in the kitchen.