15. A game with a twist

Comenzar desde el principio

"What do you mean?" I asked feeling very confused and I had a feeling that everyone who was here last night when Dante and I returned home knew exactly what happened between us.

"You guys came home, Dante was singing to himself while you were asleep on his back and when Chris and I tried to take you off Dante's back you woke up abruptly. You started running around the house screaming that we were trying to hurt you and that your 'hero'..." Jase looked over at Dante glumly and shook his head before turning back to me "... should save you. So Dante carried you upstairs and we didn't trust the fact you guys were both drunk-"

"So we tried to force you to go sleep in your room." Another voice interrupted however, this one was female and I would recognize it anywhere... Juli.

"Juli." I smiled feeling awfully better now that a girl was in the room and that I was not just surrounded by males.

"You were very naughty yesterday." Juli giggled looking between Dante and I, making my suspicions rise again and my weird behaviour to resurface once more.

"Did I just lose my-"

"No!" Juli burst into laughter. "You both went into Dante's room and he tried to make a move on you but you slapped him saying you don't go that far on the first night. You started to take off your clothes so I pushed Blake and Jase away and then you threw yourself onto the bed before collapsing."

"Really?" I squealed feeling extremely happy that nothing had happened between Dante and I. I felt so relieved that I threw myself backwards on the bed and smiled.

"Now, get dressed. You have to make breakfast." Juli commanded before running downstairs. "I'm too tired."

"That bitc-"

"No foul language." Jase smirked interrupting me. "Just hurry please, it's almost eleven and we were waiting for you to wake up so we could eat."

"You are all such lazy shits." I gasped and before Jase made his way downstairs he blew a kiss my way. I threw the closest thing near me -which happened to be Dante's shirt- and it smacked Jase right in the face.

"Just don't do anything with my little brother and hurry." He joked around before running off knowing that if I had been fully dressed I would have tried to pin him to the floor and hurt him.

"Phew. Glad we didn't do anything." Dante smirked and began to collect his clothes one by one of the floor and threw them into the dirty laundry basket.

"As am I." I grabbed the duvet and made sure it covered me. I got out of the bed before attempting to make my way over to my temporary room that unfortunately happened to be opposite Dante's.

As I turned to face Dante to tell him not to come into my room until I had finished dressing so he could collect his duvet I realized he was shirtless. I also realised just how good his body looked. His tan, muscular, god-like body looked so hot and his six pack -or was it an eight pack- looked so good and seductive right now.

"You done drooling over my body and eye raping it?" He cocked a grin and ran his hand through his hair way too over confident.

"I was actually admiring the designer dress behind you but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." I lied as it was the first thing that popped into my head. Before Dante even had the chance to reply I quickly dashed to my room and slammed the door shut before panting and taking deep breaths. "Too close."

I walked over to my own bed and threw Dante's duvet on top of my bed before going over to my temporary wardrobe. It took me quite some time as I went through all of my clothes to decide which one would be the best for today seeing as yesterday I publicly humiliated myself in front of Chris, Juli, Blake and Jase.