|Revenge|~Laito x Oc

[I hate everything about you- Three Day Grace]

Hana P.O.V

Revenge. Revenge was the only thing I can think of at this very moment.

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom, clenching my fist tightly that my knuckles turned white.

I gritted my teeth, my blood was boiling with rage.

"Hana~Chan, you need to relax" My best friend Yui suggested.

I snapped "how am I suppose to relax knowing my boyfriend cheated on me and he still is!".

Yui suddenly smirked "I have an idea".

I raised a brow "and that would be?".

"Laito is all about games right?" Yui asked.

I nodded.

"Well, two can play that game, since he wants to be a douche and cheat on you, you should do the same right back" she explained.

I smiled "not bad, and I know exactly who I can use as my new 'boyfriend'... And that person is someone who Laito can't stand".

Yui tilted her head "who?".

I crossed my arms with a grin plastered on my face "Heath".

"Heath~Kun? Are you sure he will agree with that?".

I rolled my eyes "of course, he had a crush on me ever since we first met".

"Okay, let's get this plan started!" Yui cheered.

<< At School >>

I walked into class with yui next to me. I looked around the room and I spotted Laito with the same girl, I ignored them and marched to my seat.

As soon as I took my seat Heath entered the classroom.

I smiled "Heath!".

He glanced at me and smiled in return. He sat next to me, I can already feel a pair of eyes burning holes into my head.

"Hey, Hana" Heath greeted.

I examine his face. I have to admit Heath is extremely handsome, with his dark black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey, heath" I chuckled.

"What's up?" he asked.

I cleared my throat "I was wondering if you want to go out".

Heath's cheeks turned a light shade of pink "r-really?".

I nodded "of course".

Suddenly I heard a low growl, I averted my eyes to Laito to see him glaring at both me & Heath.

I gave him a smug smirk just to irritate him more. I stared back at Heath who looked rather pale.

I titled my head "are you okay?".

He nodded "yeah but, since we're going out what about your ex?".

I snorted "don't worry about him, he means nothing to me anymore. You can clearly see he moved on so I'm going to do the same".

I smiled brightly "no need to worry okay, it's only about me and you now".

He giggled "alright".

During the middle of class I asked the teacher if I can use the bathroom, when I roamed around the halls I Suddenly felt a hand grip my arm.

I looked over my shoulder to see this asshole. I pulled my arm out of his hold.

"What the hell do you want?" I snarled.

He glared "who said you can go out with that bastard?".

I narrowed my eyes "last time I checked your the bastard not him!".

"Your suppose to be with me!" He shouted.

My temper was raising and my body was shaking with such hatred.
I banged him against the wall with my hand wrapped around his throat tightly.

A meacing growl escape my throat "your pathetically stupid, you think it's okay for you to cheat on me and you honestly thought I would sit back and drown in my own tears? *Chuckled* oh no, then your sadly mistaking I'm not going to be some side bitch that you can mess with after. Since you want to move on I'll move on too".

His eyes widen "Hana, please".

My grip on his throat tighten even more "you no longer mean nothing to me and I mean absolutely nothing, so do me a huge favor and stay away from me or else I'll shove your new girlfriend's head up your ass".

I let him go. Laito's body softly hit the ground as he breathed heavily, getting as much air into his lungs.

"Please, Hana, I'm sorry" he panted.

"I really don't care about your apologize, you hurt me and I sure in hell didn't deserve it either" I said blankly.

I shrugged before walking away.

"Please, don't go, I still love you" he said in a pained voice as he stared at my figure moving further away.

"it hurts doesn't? Good, hopefully it keeps hurting...that's what happens when you hurt me and shatter my heart".

<< Quick Ending >>

So Hana and Heath dated for a few months now and Laito changed. He dropped his play boy personality, he's no longer seeing that girl he was messing around with, and he hasn't been going to school.

Every time he sees Hana with her new boyfriend, his chest would tighten and his heart would throb in pain. Laito would stay in his room full of regret and guilt.

He would cry out for Hana and how much he wish to have her back into his arms but, he knows that would never happen.

Hana was happy that Laito was in so much pain because he deserves it. All thanks to Yui for making up that plan because this was the best revenge Hana ever had.