Stairway To Seven

Start from the beginning

~DM~DM~DM~

Leaving his class was harder than I thought it would be. Not just because of the hard on pressed against my jeans, that I now had hidden behind my math book, but also because I really hated leaving him wanting. Not exactly time for a quickie, though. I laughed to myself as I sat down in Ms. Young's class. "What's so funny?" Asked a voice behind me. I turned to see Mel. How did I miss her being in math with me? "Don't worry, it's my first day in this class. I'm taking some extracurricular classes, so they had to change my schedule a little."
"Extracurricular?" I asked.

"Um. Cheer." I almost laughed aloud. "It's not funny." She pouted.

"Not you being a cheerleader, just imagining the chick, I think her name was Amy, no Adrian. Her face when you made the team wearing a leather jacket and fishnets would make up for the numerous times she's hit on me since I started." She actually smiled too.

"Adrian is a bitch. She's hated me since elementary, but I've got six years of dance under my belt so they couldn't have turned me down. I'm actually really good. Now that the dance team was disbanded, I have to do something."
"What happened with the dance team?" Her eyes widened minutely, and if I hadn't gotten a brief glimpse of her lying to save Jon, I wouldn't have even noticed. "The truth, Mel." She deflated.
"Well, um. It's kind of my fault. Let me explain all of it before you say anything though." I nodded. "The coach was having sex with one of the dancers. I um.. I was the one to turn them in." My breathing stopped. I had trusted her with the secret, Jake's life is at stake and -" I wouldn't!" She said, louder than intended probably, but it caught everyone's attention. When she started to speak again, it was whispering. "Our dancers were from Kingsley High and Kingsley Middle. The coach was having sex with a sixth grader." My eyes widened. "She was the sweetest girl. It wasn't that she told him no, but she didn't exactly know all of what was going on. She didn't know better. He was taking advantage of her. Other situations-" She emphasized a with a pause. "They're a little different." I nodded. "Also, Coach was in his fifties." She tried to make me laugh, but I barfed a little in my mouth instead.

"I'm sorry I thought you'd.." I left the statement open ended.

"No, I get it." She replied with a smile. "I would have probably thought the same thing if our situations were reverse-"
"SO SO SORRY GUYS!" Ms. Young screamed, barreling into the room like an old lady shaped comet, landing quickly in her chair, making it spin twice before righting herself. "I am so late." She laughed. "Where were we yesterday?" She asked before moving on to the lesson. I liked Ms. Young.

Jon hugged Mel before she left for her next class, whispering in her ear. Whatever he said made her gasp and walk away, stunned. "What did you tell her?" I asked as we went into Jak- Mr. Delaney's class. Jon put his arm around my shoulder and his mouth was pressed against my ear. I would have probably pushed him away but...

"I had sex with Austin." I gasped too, my eyes wide. I didn't know what to say, I was so happy for him. My plan had worked. I licked my lips trying to formulate a sentence. Jake clearing his throat knocked me out of the Jonstin drama. Yep, I made it possible, I get to name them. Jonstin. I tried to focus of the lesson but.. well at first I was trying to figure out my own couple name, but then I was just focused on the outline of Jake's dick in his pants. Then it was the way his mouth opened wide when someone would answer a question, and then it was his eyes that glistened bright every time he looked my way.

"So I've had an idea for a debate. I know this isn't a debate club, but I think this is a good idea, even just in essay form. Who here has seen the Harry Potter movies?" Every one raised their hand, not really a surprise. "Who has read the books?" I raised my hand, along with maybe a quarter of the class. "Jon, why haven't you read them?"