This Is Two Much

Chapter Two; how you like those apples?! My friend loves apple. Yeah, I'mma by some apples, just for her. Anyways! Got sidetracked. Hi. Welcome Back! I've decided, with the help of said friend, that Cody Linley will play Dristan.

~DM~DM~DM~

   I thought quickly, knowing what him standing at the front of the class would mean. Jonathan looked at me strangely before going to find his apparently usual seat. I walked forward, showing my teacher my schedule. He held it, staring at me blankly for a moment before snapping out of his daze. "Welcome, Mr. Merck." He said, looking into my eyes. I winced at the fear and anger I saw when I looked back. "You can take the seat behind Mr. Chambers, and I see you have a Study Hall next period. I have a break as well, I can catch you up after class then." The meaningful look didn't go unnoticed. I nodded meekly, making my way to Jonathan.

   It was a long class. Normally, I would love this particular subject, but all I could think today was, 'Shit. Shit. Shit.' Jake was a good teacher; I admitted it to myself a few times. He captured the students' attention in various ways, related the old tales to things we would understand, and Jonathan was right, he was definitely easy on the eyes. Yet he is my teacher! Granted I didn't know that at the time, but he took my virginity the night before and it was all I could think about. Now that I knew, it still didn't change my mind about wanting him again, but I remember him letting me down easy outside the apartment. He hadn't had any intentions to see me again and now I'm his student. I wanted to throw my head onto a hard surface and groan loudly, but I restrained myself. I wasn't naïve enough to pretend to think saying after during Study Hall was about catching up on his class. 'This conversation is going to be more awkward, and probably have more yelling, than when I told Dad that I was gay.' He thought to himself as the bell rang. Jonathan smiled a goodbye as I was left alone with Jak- Mr. Delaney. "Hi." I said lowly after a minute of silence ringing through the room. He sighed, deflating visibly. I hated myself for putting that look on the gorgeous face. His piercing gray-silver eyes were a shade a blue that I can only call ice, a never-ending frown settled on his lips, and each of his hands were grasping the other, knuckles white with force.

"Dristan." Jake said, his voice groaning more than talking. It sent a small memory of a drunken flash, an in-the-moment type of groan; another shiver went down my back. I couldn't speak. "You're sixteen?" I nodded. "Damn." He grunted, raising his fist, almost as if he was going to slam it down again, but instead he ran his fingers through his dark hair. "I knew you were young, but sixteen?! And of course, you have to go to Kingsley, in my class!" He ranted slightly.

"I'm sorry." I said, my voice small. He looked at me, obviously judging if I meant it. He stood, walking toward me with meaning.

"Listen, lying about your age, yeah, was stupid, and what if it had been someone else, you could have gotten hur-" He struggled with his words as we came face to face.

"I know it was stupid, I'm sorry, but it wasn't someone else, it was you. And I'm not apologizing for last night. I'm apologizing because you feel guilty, I'm apologizing because I lied to you, but I'm not sorry one bit for what happened." I looked him in the eyes, not backing down. I couldn't help that sort of honesty. He sank onto a desk nearby, looking at the ground.

"Neither do I." It was a whisper, just a small noise that since it was already so quiet, I heard, just barely, but those three little words meant so much to me. I'm not sure if I could handle that rejection from the man that took my virginity, especially it being someone I would see every day. "I almost wish I do, but I don't. I'm your teacher for pity's sake, but last night, this morning with you, I felt like some sort of lovesick teenager." He looked up and smiled. I laughed slightly. "I enjoyed last night." He said before hastening, "That doesn't mean that-"
"That it can happen again." I interrupted. "I know. You'd lose your job if anyone found out. Possibly go to jail. I wouldn't risk that. If anyone asks, I spent all night walking random streets." He raised an eyebrow.
"Thanks for that, but did anyone ask?" I looked at him strangely, confused. "Did anyone ask where you were?"