Watching the SSS-rank nin train

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
Gaara looked to the door and said "I suggest that you go back to you place your staying at as it is lat and most people will be up very early". Deciding to follow the red haired male's advice they left and went back to the hotel they were staying at.

Now

The next day the konoha team decided to ask Gaara if they can watch some of his ninja training to which the red haired man agreed and said "meet outside the mansion at 12:30 and not a minute later" while giving kakashi a look which caused him to gulp before he went back to doing some paperwork.

As it was only 8:00 the group decided to have a proper look around the village to pass time as they were walking kakashi spotted a group consisting of 4 males with raven black hair up ahead talking at a dango on closer inspection he noticed who one of the black haired males were and went pale before walking away from the rest of the group, minato who saw this said to kakashi "kakashi where are you going?" before he noticed the group of four raven heads in the direction that kakashi was walking. He decides that he would follow the silver haired jounin.

When kakashi got close enough for him to be noticed by the group the raven haired man he was looking it lifted his glass and said "yo. Kakashi long time no see huh" while kakashi looked like he was about to faint and to add oil to the fire minato walked up behind kakashi and waved a hand in his face before the figure said "he's bin shock just leave him like that minato-sensei" minato also froze and turned to look at where he heard the voice and saw none other than obito uchiha his presumably dead student sat in front of him with a huge smirk on his face before he unlike kakashi did actually faint on the spot and the other three raven haired males chuckled at their once kage fainted at the fact that his old student is actually alive.

The youngest of the group turned to obito and said "okay you have got to teach me how to scare the shit out of people to the point they faint please obito" the older male smiled at the younger and said "but of course sasuke I would love to help what about the two of you itachi, shisui do you want to join in on this fun activity of scaring everyone in the konoha group" the other two ninja smirked and then nodded and they payed for their dango and drinks before obito walked to kakashi and poked his cheek before the silver haired man fell to the ground in a dead faint.

After that obito lifted kakashi over his shoulder and shisui did the same with minato and they walked towards the group who had noticed the disappearance of the others once they got in the sight range of the group kushina who had seen the blond hair of her husband turned to see obito and also fainting but being in time to be caught by guy who shouted "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IMERSONATING OBITO" meanwhile obito sighed and sweat dropped at the thickness of the taijutsu specialist.

After a second sasuke walked over to obito and said "cousin obito we need to get going it's almost 12 and if we aren't there soon then Naruto will kill us with training" obito paled and then nodded before motioning shisui to place minato down while he did the same with kakashi before performing a small water jutsu to splash water on the three's face before walking away as they woke up.  The rookies were surprised to see sasuke and were even more shocked when they heard him shout "RACE YOU" before disappearing in a flash of black followed by a "HEY THAT'S CHEATING" followed by three more flashes of black.