One month training/ return of the slug and toad sannin

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
Hiruzen smiled at the winners and and said "you all have 1 month to train and prepare for the third stage of the exams. Good luck to all" Hiruzen said and then looked at naruto and who nodded before secretly placing a seal on the sound ninja sensei who didn't notice before nodding back signalling that he was done and that he would meet him in the office.

Now

As soon as the third hokage dismissed them everyone walked out of the room. The second team seven reached the edge of training ground 44 kakashi said "hey Naruto do you want me to train both you and sasuke for the finals of the exam" Naruto started walking away and said without turning around "no thank you kakashi just focus on teaching sasuke besides they've have just entered the village so I am sure that they will train me" kakashi's eyes widened and said "you mean those two don't you" Naruto nodded, he froze for a minute before jumping back doing a backwards summersault landing perfectly on his feet just as the place where he was standing was shattered into pieces.

Everyone who was still there (meaning all of konoha genin and gaara) were on guard when a voice said "looks like your senses have improved gaki" Naruto snorted and said "of course they have pervert-sensei" as the smoke cleared everyone saw two figures stood there and were in shock they then walked over two Naruto and the blond haired one of the two hugged him while the white haired one punched his head lightly and said "I am not a pervert".

Minato looked at the two figures and said "jiraiya-sensei, lady tsunade what are you two doing here" tsunade chuckled and said "we heard a rumour that the gaki here *gestures to Naruto* was in the chunnin exams of course we already knew he would get passed the first two rounds easily so we thought we would return to train him for a bit so, ja ne." before minato could say anything the three people disappeared in a poof of smoke two seconds later a training ground about 4 miles out from the village exploded. Minato sighed before mumbling something about paperwork.

One week later

No one had seen or heard from Naruto since the end of the preliminaries and everyone was both worried and curious as to what training the blond could be doing. Inside a giant crater Naruto could be seen fighting two men with red hair in shinobi gear in a sword fight and it looked like a professional fight between skilled shinobi a few laughs could be heard as jiraiya and tsunade sat on the edge of the crater analysing the techniques before they could say anything an explosion form the centre caught there attention they then saw Naruto covered in blood before where he was injured started to stream after a minute all of the injuries were gone.

Tsunade smirked and said "looks like he finally mastered it took him a few more days then I'd hope what do you jiraiya do you think he's ready for that step of training" the white haired man chuckled darkly and said "definitely all though I may step up his fuinjutsu training and add a few more levels to the gravity seals he's wearing" tsunade nodded and shouted "Naruto, kurama, gaara get your asses over here now" no less than a second later the three people were stood in front of her kurama smirked at tsunade and then disappeared with a poof of smoke and everyone smirked and said "lazy fox"  then gaara disappeared after saying " I best be going can't be away from my brother and sister for two long or they'll get suspicious"