Jimin's POV

As soon as the door closing sound was heard, one of the staffs gave me an envelope. Again? I look inside it and saw a card, the usual. I took it out.

It reads:

Mission: Buy a couple gift without your wife knowing.

I blushed. Wife? Well, it's just a show after all.

"Okay..... Can I go out now?"

The director nodded.

I grabbed my coat and walked out of the house.

I wonder what will I give to her.

(Y/n)'s POV

The cameramen who were with me in the room signalled me to get out of the room now.

"Can I go out now?"

They nodded their heads.

I opened the door and walked out. I walked into the living room, now empty.

One of the staffs were holding the envelope. I sat on the couch and she gave it to me. I opened the envelope and took out...a card. Again.

It reads:

Mission:Get your husband jealous.

...

I laughed. "I wasn't expecting this."

"Tomorrow, BTS will have a photoshoot for a brand deal. And they'll have this 'special model' helping them. You will be the special model for a day. We will set up hidden cameras around the room," the staffs informed.

"Do the BTS members know? Except Jimin, of course."

They nodded.

"I think it's more like a hidden camera than a mission. This is fun."

Jimin's POV

I was on my way to the mall, in my manager's van. I was thinking I could probably buy her...

Necklace? Nah, she doesn't even wear necklaces. Earrings? Hmm, what does she like?

Bracelet.... BRACELET!

Why didn't I think of it earlier?

I arrived at the mall and search for a jewelry shop. After a few minutes, I found it. I entered the jewelry shop and searched for a pretty bracelet, just like her.

The jeweller recommends a bracelet with a silver arrow on it. It looks simple and I think it would look good on her.

I handed her the money and took the bag that contains the small box of the silver bracelet.

I decided to go to a bubble tea shop.

I walked into shop and ordered 2  bubble teas.

"Here you go," The waiter said and handed me the bubble teas.

I walked out the shop and went home.