5

A/n: Would anyone be interested in reading any of my original short stories?  I've been thinking of making a collection of them on Wattpad
Edit: I recently posted two of them :)

Jeremy●°▪

After the slushies, Michael and I went back to my house.  It was getting late, but he usually slept over anyway.  He practically lived there.  We were about to attempt level nine again, but Michael grabbed my arm.  He looked really serious compared to his typical carefree manner.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure, man.  What's up?" I sat on the couch.

"I have this bad feeling about Squip.  You should stay away from him, Jer. He can't be trusted.  I don't know I just..."  Michael wrung his hands anxiously.

"Is someone jealous?" I teased.

Michael blushed darkly, "No! I'm not...I-I...um...think he's dangerous."

"I'm just kidding, Mikey," I laughed.  "I  don't really trust him either.  I'll be careful."

Michael gave me a look and smiled softly, "Ok, dork."

He glanced at his phone, "I should probably go.  It's a school night."

I scoffed, "Since when do you care if it's a school night?"

"Uh..." Michael blushed.

"Are you blushing?" I chuckled.  "Dude, that's gay."

"Only for you," Michael said jokingly.  I assumed he was joking.

I walked him to the door and watched as he walked down the block.

"Bye, Jer!" He waved.

Heat rushed to my cheeks.  "Bye!" I squeaked.  I shut the door quickly.  What the hell was that?

●°▪ Time Skip brought to you by evil Kermit Squip ●°▪

I woke up to an obnoxious ring tone.  I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow.  I reached blindly for my phone and turned it on.  Six in the morning.  Six. In. The. Morning.  I was going to murder someone.

I had never gotten up earlier than seven in my life.  School started at seven thirty, so that gave me enough time to get ready and make it just on time.  I screamed in frustration.

I answered the call and yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"Good morning to you, too, Jeremy," Squip responded on the other line.

"Why did you call me? I still have time to sleep," I whined.  I could not function without at least eight hours of sleep.

"I need you to complete an important mission that will determine whether you will be cool or not," Squip said, peaking my interest.

"Well, what is it?" I rubbed my eyes groggily.

"First, get a trash bag," Squip ordered.

I headed to the bathroom and after rummaging though the cabinets for a bit, I found a trash bag.  "Got it."

"Next, go to your closet."

I stepped back into my room and opened my closet door.

"Now," Squip continued.  "Put all your clothes in the trash bag and dispose of them.  If I were you, I would throw them out your window, but you can also burn them, throw them in a lake, attempt to give them away or-"

"Wait, what?!" I interrupted.  "You want me to throw away my clothes?!"

"Is that not what I said?"

"What's wrong with my clothes?  Michael says I look good in them," I protested.

Squip sighed, "Michael would say that about you, even if you weren't wearing any clothes."

"What am I supposed to wear?" I wailed.

"I left some clothes outside your house.  Wear that.  Also, you should really consider taking a shower and brushing your hair for once.  Your personal hygiene is not the best.  Wait, that's an understatement."

Why was he so rude?  I had paid four hundred and one dollars for him to help me! "How did you even get my number?" I rolled my eyes and jogged to my front door.  Squip had been telling the truth.  A bag full of neatly folded clothes rested at my doorstep.  I brought the bag back up to my room and picked up the shirt on top.  "Eminem?" I said incredulously.

"Just wear it," Squip insisted.

"Okay, okay," I slipped on the shirt and some skinny jeans.  I also grabbed a grey hoodie.  "I'm ready."

"Did you shower?"

"Yes?"

"Jeremy..."

"Fine!"

I showered and brushed my hair.  My hygiene wasn't that bad.  Once I was ready, it was seven.  Almost if on cue, my door bell rang.  I hurried over to answer it.  Michael was there in his usual hoodie, a radiant smile lighting up his face.  "Hey, Jer!" He greeted me happily.  He did a double take and looked me over, "New clothes?"

"Yeah," I shrugged.  "Do you think Christine will like it?"

He ran a hand through his hair, "I bet she will."

I smiled, "Thanks, man."

"Yeah, no problem, bro."

A/n: kind of short but it's something :)
I'm trying to update as fast as I can but ahhhhh writer's block

Player Three (Boyf Riends)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara