He Tried to Rape Me . !

I Woke up in Randys arms. I looked up at him. Hes so cute when he sleeps. Its ok for me to think that right. ? We're only friends. Nothing more. I Get up carefully, making sure I dont wake him up. I go into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Somebody Like Randy could liike me like that.  I Take my  medicine and put on my heart moniter. I recorded my hear beat and put it away. My heart skips beats and nobody wants me to dance the way I do because they think Im gunna Drop dead. Like thats gunna happen. I brush my teeth and head downstairs to make something to eat. 20min later Randys' coming downstairs lookinq a mess.

Zarah- (tries not to laugh).. What the heck happened to you  . ?

Randy- (starts laughing) I feel out of our bed . ! 

Zarah-(starts laughing really hard) How the Hell  . ?

Randy- Z you need a bigger bed if you want me to keep sleeping with you(winks)

Zarah-(hands Randy his plate) Yea . ? Well This is the reason you have a room down the hall .

Randy- (kisses Zarah on the cheek) I prefeer Sleeping in your bed .

Zarah- Haha Right . So Are Gunna hang with Jacob an Them today . ?

Randy- Yea if you want... Jacob keeps asking about you .

I Felt my heart skip a beat. Literally.

Zarah- Are you Serious . ?

Randy- Yup . I Think he likes you .

I Smile to myself thinking about that. Jacobs pretty hot . Really hot. But I Never thought he would like a girl me  though.

Zarah- Well lets call him , he can watch us dance today . 

Randy- (looks at Zarah) Are you Forreal . ?

Zarah- Yea it couldnt hurt for him to watch us would it . ?

[Randys POV]

Jacob.. Yea He's Like my brother but, dancing is me and Zarahs thing. Not me Zarah and Jacob.

Randy- iight I Call him & see Whats up .

Zarah smiles at me and kisses my cheek. My feelings for this girl are like a rollercoaster .  I Go upstairs in Zarahs room an text Jacob .

~=Text Convo=~

{ItsYaBooy} Aye Zarah wants to know if youd come to our dance practice .

{YourTruly} Yea Ill Meet You at Darions Garage Then . ?

{ItsYaBooy} Yup

~=End of Convo=~

I lay back on Zarahs bed and close my eyes. I think about how amazing she can dance . The way she moves her body, words cant even describe . Her curves make it even worse for us to watch . Knowing that I can't have her because of our brother sister relationship. I think about the way she danced last night and remembered what happened. I Got up an ran downstairs ready for some answers from Zarah.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jacobs POV

Im standing infront of my closet with only a towel wrapped around my waiste thinking about what i should wear. I Finally get to see Zarahs beautiful face. Her amazingly sex curves. And those lips . Thinking about her like that made me feel different . I Pick out my clothes and throw them on . After I finish making myself look sexy i start walkinq down to Darions garage. Part of me wishes Zarah never danced with them . Those guys are crazy. After what Q did to my cousin, Im always worried the same is going to happen to Zarah. 

Darion- Well look who we have here . I havent seen you in a minute bruh . ! Whats been goin on . ?

Jacob- Nuthin Man Just been Clearinq My Head for a While .

Q walks into the garage .

Q- I Dont believe this Shit . ! The Fuck you Doin Here YounqBlood . ?

[A/N YounqBlood Was My Step Name Once Upon a TIme . ! Good Time <3]

Jacob- Waitin For Zarah and Randy We're Gunna Hang When Yall Are done Dancinq. 

Q:(POV Great more people to watch out for Z ) ahh...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Zarahs POV]

When Randy Asked me about what happened I didnt know what to say.. I Really didn't want to talk about it . If i told him He' d beat the shit out of Q possibly kill him , or get somebody else to do it for him. I I Didnt Tell him he wouldve confronted Q.. Then Q Would tell him & Randy would STILL Kill him .  SO.. I Just Told Him That  Q said I was a good dancer but I need to practice more . I Dont think he Believed me but he didnt ask me anything else so everythng is fine.

I Walk in and see Jacob Talkinq to Q .

Zarah- Hey Jacob(smiles)

Jacob- Was Up . ! (hugs Zarah tightl and breathes in her scent) *She smells so good*

Zarah-*I feel so safe in his arms*

Randy-*ugh* Ok Yall Lets Start . .  Enough Lovey Dovey SHit .

Zarah-(blushes) OK Lets Go. Im Dancinq With Randy .

Q- Naw Z Me && You Are Dancin... Dont Forget that talk we had Last Night .(smiles)

Jacob- What talk . ?

Q- You dont need to know Lover boy . 

Jacob-(turns to Zarah) What is he talking about . ?

Zarah-(looks at Randy) .. its nothing he was just telling me im a good dancer .

Q-(laughs) Riight . Lets get started Yall are waisting my time .

Zarah- You Know What.. I Just Remembered Me && Jacob have somewhere important to go .

Jacob- We Do . ?

Zarah- Yes. WE DO . (turns to Randy) Just go to my house when your done we should be there

Randy- (turns to Jacob) Dont try anything . 

Zarah- Lets go(grabs Jacobs hand and drags him outside) .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Jacobs POV]

Zarah dragged me into her house and closed the door. We ran into her room and she jumped on her bed and started to cry . I ran up to her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to my chest.

Jacob- Z whats wrong . ?

Zarah- He was gunna rape me Jake .

As soon as she said that I thought about my cousin. I wasn't there to protect her. This time Ill be there. Nobodys going to touch Zarah .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Stacys POV]

Im standing there watching them hug. I heard her say he was going to rape her. Thats all I needed. I Walked back to my house and started creating my plan. Zarah was my bestfriend. Q might have taken my Virginity but he's not taking Zarahs. Not while im still alive. I Go into my room and go through my closet and found what I've been waiting to use since he raped me . Im going to kill him, but not before I make him suffer the way he made me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Randys POV]

I Danced But I wasn't into it. Not like I usually am when Zarah was here . When we were done, I didnt evensay anything to them. I walked out and headed straight to Zarahs house . I knew what she told me was wrong . Whenever she lies her voice gets high . Usually I find it adorable, But when she's lieing to me about something serious . ? I Find it highly annoying. I finally get to Zarahs house and her door is unlocked. I Put my stuff down in the living room and make my way up to her room. When I open the door I feel like my heart literally broke into a million pieces .

Randy- WHAT THE FUCK . !