CHAPTER 17

Ava P.O.V

"Ava.... ava?" Whispers a voice. I looked and it was.. ANTHONY AND MEGHAN?! my long lost, enemies ..

I screamed in their face "WHAT DO YOU WANT MOTHER F**KERS" and I pushed them straight to the wall and hold their necks tightly. Meghan slapped me and I closed my eyes.

When I opened them, it was .. Collins and Ethan Dolan ..?

I got so shocked and I fell on the floor cause I was still sick from that psychogenic disease I had.

"Im surarry!" I screamed while crying. (I was suppose to say Im sorry)

Collins came to me and hug me and said its fine. Ethan just tapped my head and say "dont worry, apology accepted."

We went to check over Devan and he was still in a deep sleep. I sat beside him and see his swallen face. I held his hand and lay down beside him.

"I brought you some snacks incase youre hungry" Ethan said giving me the plastic bag full of food.

I said thx and take it and eat some of the chips..

Then, Collins phone vibrated. *ring*

"Brb" Collins said heading out the door

Collins P.O.V

*Ring* "Brb" I said to them and head out the door.

I checked the phone and it was Cameron Dallas.

C: Collins, big prob!
Me: wuddup, Cam?
C: A robber broked in your house last night around 3am!
Me: WHAT? SHOW ME
C: Hold on.

C: WHERE WERE U THO LAST NIGHTMe: I WENT TO LOOK AFTER DEV AND AFTER THAT I HAD A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING WITH CHRIS JILHOCKSC: Is Ava ok?Me: She is

Me: I WENT TO LOOK AFTER DEV AND AFTER THAT I HAD A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING WITH CHRIS JILHOCKS
C: Is Ava ok?
Me: She is.
C: Ok, cause I need to tell u something
Me: If u tell me, can I tell Ava too?
C: NO. Just come to the coffee shop nearby the hospital.
Me: k

I stop texting and I got rly suprised when Dev woke up at last.

Ava P.O.V

Me and Ethan are watching the tv when I felt something moving on the bed and it was Devan. He was awake.

"Woah where am I" he said scratching his head.

"Aah~ Dev ur alive" I screamed in a whispering way and hug him. He hugged me back and Ethan came and said "Congratz" with a huge smile. I laughed joyfully.

Then, Collins came in and was shock to see Devan alived back. "OMG BRO" he screamed and hugged him tightly and pat his back.

"Woah ouch" Dev said feeling the pain. I slapped Collins chest and told him to stop it.

After a few mins, Collins grab me over to the corner of the room and whispers "Ava, Im gonna meet Cam. U stay here with Dev til' I came back." I pinkie promised him and I look after Dev and Ethan said he has to go back. I waved at him and he left.