CHAPTER 8

I was so tired but Collins woke me up with a serious face. I asked kindly 'Y-yea?" He showed me an edit pic of me and Anthony dating but it was someone else who edited it. He asked softly "Is this true?" I saw the caption saying :-

"Anthony & Ava dating. They have reunited again! 💜💜💙 #Anthava #ForLife 😘👅"

I shook my head srsly and proof that it wasnt me but he still didnt trust me. "So the bullying thing was just a whole act?" I screamed "NO I SWEAR" He just walked away. I check twitter quickly and saw many edits of me and the bully gang and one person message me saying "Hope u love the edits we al made😈 Let Collins & Dev know this!" I cant do anything to stop it.

I hate my life. Literally. Dev just saw the edits and believed that I actually befriends with them. There was another tour at 9am so they ignored me most of the time the only person who believed me are Belle and Sean. Im torn into pieces how could they do this to me T-T

"Its fine, Ava ..." he said wiping my tears and hugged me. I cried which makes it touch his skin (lol) Belle hugged me as well. Im lucky to have them in my life.. Soon the tour went on and it was late evening. I felt a bit hungry so I invited Sean to go to FroYo. I texted him

Me: SEAL WANNA GO TO FROYO
S: First of all, its Sean not Seal😂 2nd, okay. I was craving for some tho
Me: Great! See u in 3 min

I shut down my laptop from surfing the internet and go to his room I knocked hardly like 5 times xD he shouted "WOW CHILLLLL" I giggled quietly. He was ready and we walk there together. Overthere, I accidently saw Hayes with Devan. I was sweating and try to ignore them as hard as I can but Hayes caught me

Hayes: YO Ava! Watcha doin here???
Dev: 😑😑
Me: Oh, um just grabbing some Froyo
Sean: Hurry, lets go.

I saw Devan looking at me suspiciously as if he was gonna eat me. I just look away and take my froyo flavours. Vanilla, cookies & cream and banana. I grabbed the toppings together with Sean and we wanted to take the fortune cookie together when we hold the spoon together. He smiled and said "Ladies first :3" he handed me and I said "Noo, Gentlemen first" we keep arguing over there so I give up and take it first xD

We eat a table thats almost near to them. I cover my face with my jacket and just eat slowly. Sean looked me at confused. I checked Fb at the same time. I saw another 4 pics of me and Anthony. I got so stressed I push my FroYo to Sean's face. He chilled me down and I can feel a slight touch from someone at my back and it was Dev. I groaned and asked "Wat u want" he responded "Hey sorry for not believing you, Hayes told me everything about it. Collins apologized too okay?" I was thinking it was A FAKE APOLOGY but I just forgive him anyways.

Me and Sean were on the way back together he keep pinching my cheeks cus its cold I slapped his chest playfully😂 I saw a huge crowd at the hall and I was stress and scared. Sean grab hold of my arm and raced me thru the crowd. The crowd was like screaming what the hell are they doing tho at midnight.. Why dont they go home and poop or something.

I hugged Sean and went into my room. Then I saw somebody lying on my bed and it was Collins. He told me to go to the bed with him. I sit about 10 metres away from him Im scared he might hurt me but he caress my hair softly. He pull me closer to him and under my head he whispered "If ur in danger, call us for help k?" I burst into tears silently and he hugged me tightly. I responded "Nah Im fine tho Im always safe around" I lied cus I didnt want him to get worry about me.

~8am ..

"WAKE UP SHAWEEPY HEAD!!" Belle jumped on my bed with Zach they still cute lol😂😂 I groaned "Okay OKAY" I roll over and fell to the ground. They laughed at me and I laughed too.

I brush my teeth, take a bath and do my hair.

I asked Collins "where are we goin?" He responded "Red carpet" I screamed with excitement which makes everyone looked at me with their mouth open. I blushed and hid behind Collins.

We went into our limo and I sat between Nash & Sean. I dare Sean to shout I love ducks and potatoes and he actually did it xD he open the window and screamed "I TOOTING LOVE DUCKS AND POTATOES" I slapped his neck and he chuckled.

We arrived and we have to walk in like a Vip I was so nervous but just wear makeup to cover my face up a bit.. Collins went with Dev, then me and Sean, then Belle and Zach and blah blah blah in 2 person. There is so many flashing lights I tried to stand it and I did. Then Sean hold my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder and take a quick picture..

"OMG AVA JELULA KEY"

I was so shock to see a few girls coming my way, they asked "Can we take a pic..?" I nodded kindly with a smile. As they go away, I actually look at their face and detect .. IT WAS BETHANY AND MEGHAN OMFG I WAS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK.

What if they tryna act all nice and put a fake caption and went viral?
What if they found out Im dating Sean?
What if they gon kill me?
What if-

"Ava!" Ethan Dolan called out. I was still panicking when I followed them somewhere.

We went for a #FamShoot2017 and I was posing a queen pose and a fake smile. Then, I grab Sean to the edge to ask him something.

Me: Sean did u recognize the girls face that took a sslfie with me?
Sean: they kinda look like someone I know
Me: Its Bethany and Meghan!
Sean: WAIT WHAT
Me: I will give u proof later