CHAPTER 14

Ava P.O.V

Oh fuck, its getting closer and closer I was shivering like I was at the North Pole. I quickly text Lukas to tell whats going on, he said he will be there in a few mins.

Then I heard my name getting called it keeps repeating "AVA, Ava .. come out whereever you are!" I tried to listen carefully and it sounds so much like ANTHONY.

I was panting rly hard but I heard his foosteps coming towards my closet.

On the inside, I whispered "End of my life..." then Anthony pull open the closet and he was wearing a scary mask I was completely scared he pull me out of the closet and sit on my back. He punched me and hit my head with a glass bottle this time it has drink in it I couldnt breathe anymore ... "U MUST OBEY ME OR I WILL GET U 10× WORST" He screamed at my face. I whispered "never..." he open his mask and punched me even harder and I fainted.. It was so blurry like the world is spinning around ...

Lukas P.O.V

I was getting ready for bed when I got a text from Ava saying she is in danger. I got panicked and call Marco and Zach to help but Zach was already asleep so me and Marco drove all the way to Ava's house.

I can hear screeching sounds from above and I can hear some punching going on. Me and Marco ran upstairs to Ava's room and saw Ava getting kicked and punched by a young evil guy. He stood up and said "wanna fight? Heheh .." he came to me and almost punched me but I grab hold of his arms and legs and throw him on the floor. Marco grab his head and punch the guy's head to the floor. I yelled in his ear "WHO ARE U AND WHAT THE F*CK DO U WANT FROM AVA" he was crying but smiling at the same time and scream "Idk! And who r u? Probably her long-lost rubbish ex HAH" I got so mad inside I kicked his balls and he ran away from the house.

Marco carried Ava and put her on the bed, she wasnt bleeding but there's some spots and scars on her face and back. Luckily, I brought a medication kit and I healed her. All of a sudden, she woken up.

Ava P.O.V

I can feel someone between me holding my hands it was Marco and Lukas. I was feeling shocked and scared

Me: What just happened?
L: A guy bullied u rly bad :(
M: Who is he?
Me: Oh, he's Anthony .. im so sorry
L: for wat?
Me: For troubling u guys, alot.
M: NO YOU DIDNT, SUGAR!
L: Uuuu so you were falling for Ava is it 😏
M: Shut up dude, now way I just knew her.
Me: *giggled silently*
L: Will u be okay?
Me: Yes, I will call u if I need anything again
M: Wokayy buy cutie- I mean Ava!
L: *slaps Marco's back*
M: OUCH
L: You deserve it heheh
Me: Lmao..

~Morning~

It was the weekend. I woke up at 9Am and I feel like I have some bandage on my back I know it might be Luk or Marc who did it .. I made some tea and have mac n cheeze .. I got a text from Zach

Z: Ava ava ava ava ava ava
Me: yo yo yo yo yo yo yo
Z: LMAO Hey wanna go hangout with me, Marc and Luk today?
Me: oh yea sure but where
Z: We'll go to starbucks and we will go iceskating together
Me: Sounds fun. Okay!
Z: Gon' pick u up at 10am get ready!

I drink my tea and eat my meal quickly and went to take a bath. While I was bathing I was asking myself "Hmm, when will my bros come back?" I finished showering and I get styled into my best clothes. I quickly text Collins and dev.

Me: Collins! Devyy! What time will u guys come back? I miss u guysss so much like u cant describe it♡♡

The text was sent 10 mins ago and they only read the message, they didnt reply.. I was getting confused with their attitude😐

Soon, Zach came to pick me up and we talk alot about our lives and I told him about Sean and he cut my line "WOAH WOAH that guy cheated. On. You?" I nodded with a straight face, "That little crud" he said while tryna focus on the road. I sighed and keep thinking about Sean, I do miss him but I dont like him at all..

As soon as we arrived at starbucks, I waved at Lukas and Marc. They smiled and ask "how was last night?" I said "gud." They laughed when I rolled my eyes.

We ordered our drinks:-

Luk- Tropicana Island!
Zach- Strawberry punch!
Me and Marco- Icey Lemon Tea!

Me and Marc looked at each other and I closed my face with my novel and started to feel embarrased. Marc scratched his head and laugh embarrassingly.

Soon our drinks were served and we talk alot and make jokes. Most of their jokes were dumb but I just laugh along😂

Then we went ice-skating at Ion City Mall and it was HUGE. I was like how many money do they have? So rich .. Zach paid for the ice skating and I took my skates and wear them. I used to love ice-skating since I was little and I still remember the steps and how to do it.

I went in the rank gracefully and did some ballerina dance😂 they boys stared at me with their mouth dangling open I waved my hand at them and said "Hey!! What chu staring at?😂 come in!" They were laughing and went in.

Suddenly, I feel my phone beeping.
It was from my brothers.

I told the boys I will brb and I answer Collins call. "What do u want Collins😐" he responded "Yo, sugar where are u? Im at home now." I answered while feeling kinda mad "Oh Idk I thought somebody was going on a date with Carly😑" he answered "Ok fine! But where r u" I hung up the call.

I join back the ice-skating, and an hour later they sent me back home. I thank them and start to get a lil moddy when I enter the house. I shouted "Im HOM-" I was shock to see in the living room there was my bros with their fav fan, Carly. I greeted Carly with a hi but ignored me and hug Devan's chest. I feel quite mad but just staying patient...

C: Ava where have u been
Me: U said I have my friends so I go hangout with them while ur gone
D: I heard u entered the hospital
Me: who told u that?
C: Belle
Me: yea it was nothing rly heheh
C: why didnt u tell us bout it
Me: I dont want to annoy u guys having fun with ur .. well fan?
D: K, well me, Collins and Carly wanna go out for a moment. Bye

I didnt respond him. I just went upstairs and shut the door..

Ok guys thats Chap 14 imma go back to hostel today so in the next 10 days I come back I will make Chap.15 I promise (hugs~) Love y'all! 💞 also vote to show ur support ;)