Alito x Reader x Vector

In barian world
As the song lyrics come up it'll be that persons pov singing it until the end where the music is just in the background

? Pov
I see y/n standing there in the barian temple, she was examining her hands, i could see a sense of wonder drawn on her face.

I decided to approach her "y/n" as i speak she quickly turns around.

Y/n pov
I quickly turn towards the sound of the sudden voice seeing my fellow barian companion there walking towards me "yes vector what is it" i speak hoping he hadn't seen me earlier "what are you doing here" he asked "nothing that is of your concern" he snarled a little and started to circle me "you know the rules y/n there is no entering into the human world" once he spoke of the human world i knew straight away he saw me whilst i was lost in thought, for it is true that i long to live in the human world and he knows it, i dont know what it is but their world intrigues me, the way they look, the way they speak,the way they live.

Vectors pov
I see her deep in thought once more "there's no point in thinking about how or what it feels like to be human y/n, humans are disgusting their very existence should disgust you" she turns her head in the opposite direction so i grab her chin and position her so that she's looking at me "listen to me carefully y/n

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you"

And with that i turned and left 'we'll see what you decide to do y/n'

? Pov
I watch as vector leaves y/n, I look towards her and see her gazing at her reflection in the crystals surrounding her, I've loved y/n for as long as i can remember and it hurts knowing she strives to be one of those disgusting human beings, she should want to be with me, im always there to help her so why doesn't she feel satisfied living here with me "he shall never find out" i hear her speak gaining my full attention once again, "no one shall know" i saw once more her reflection but this time it was different i saw her human form reflecting from the crystals and a look of want and determination was clearly seen on her face, and with last being said she open her portal and left.

I came out from my hiding spot and stood where my love once was merely two seconds ago "alito" i turn and see my fellow barian friend and emperor nash "yes emperor nash" i speak "where is y/n" he asked "i do not know", "when you see her tell her i am wanting her assistance", "yes nash i shall" and with that said and done he left.

I start to think about y/n knowing that as of this moment she's in the human world, 'i must do something about this' then it came to me "where is vector".

Y/n pov
Its been 3months since vector warned me and everyday from then I've been sneaking off to the human world, he hasn't caught onto me yet, or so i thought.

"y/n" i look around and see alito approaching me "what is it alito", "you need to stop what your doing we've let it go on long enough" i was confused at first but then it dawned on me, 'i was being watched this whole time' "im sorry alito but i cant" i could sense the anger radiating from him "what is in the human world that drives you to betray us like this, what is it that i can't give to you" i turn around so i cant see the pain in his face "alito, i love the human world thats just how it is, i belong there" i turn back round to see alito still standing there with his head down and his fists clenched
"Oh, can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches with every step you take" he starts walking towards me as i slowly start to back away, but it wasn't till i hit my back on the wall.

Alito pov
As i slowly backed y/n up to the wall i quickly placed me hands by either side of her face so now she's trapped.

I look her in the eyes and lean in closer as i whispered in her ear.
"Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you" i look back into her eyes "we've loved you forever y/n why can't you love us back, if you just loved us back we wouldn't have to do this".

Y/n pov
I was confused as to what alito was saying 'he loves me, wait but he said we' "what are you talking about alito, who is we" i speak with authority "well, well, well my dear that would be me", 'no' i look past alitos shoulders and see him standing there "vector!", "i warned you didn't i y/n, i told you I'll be watching you, alito came to me one day and told me you where going to the human world, that's being a naughty girl y/n" he walked closer to me and raised his hand caressing my cheek "why must you be so disobedient", "we should punish her vector" my eyes widen then all i see is darkness.

Vector pov
"Alito wake her up" after knocking out y/n we brought her to Alitos chambers and layed her on his bed "yes vector".

Alito pov
I shook y/n in a tempt to wake her up "huh what" she looked around at her surroundings and the rope that I've now bound to her wrist "Alito what are you doing, why have you brought me here, cut me loose this instant", "im sorry my love but that i cannot do" her eyes widen and she starts pulling at the ropes struggling to set herself free "there's no use my sweet y/n, we wont let you go till you've learnt your lesson" vector speaks as he now approaches us" im sorry my love but it is what we must do" i speak as i caress her cheek "yes my dearest Alito is right this we must do"

Y/n pov
I see them both approaching me, my two lovers whom i have not come to notice, one who was kind with his words and delicate with his touch, whilst the other is fierce and vigorous both completely opposite "what do you plane to do with me" they both look at each other then look back at me as they both are now of touching distance "whatever we please" 'then so be it' i see the door slowly closing were always watching you"

Rest of the song is the ending

Sorry guys this is my first 3person oneshot so im sorry if its bad

Remeber comment, vote and request luv you all