•chapter ten•

A/N: LOOK AT THE ADORABLE FAKE SNAPCHAT I MADE IMA MAKE MORE SOON OK ENJOY THE CHAPTER

*****************

News of Daveed's infidelity spread faster than wildfire thanks to the help of social media. Every time you turned on the TV or picked up your phone the scandal was mentioned and it'd only take a few more days for magazines to be printed.

Luckily all people had to work with was the photo of Eden and Daveed on the street. No one has made anything official and you prayed it stayed that way. You tried to stay on the down low most of the time but you'd occasionally Snapchat a workout or outfit so people didn't think you were sobbing in a corner somewhere.

You didn't want this issue to become something major, mostly because your career depends on things like this and so does Daveed's. You couldn't risk it.

"You're up early," Daveed said as he walked into the kitchen. "Did you sleep okay last night, babe?"

He knew you way too well and you weren't going to lie to his face like he'd been doing.

"No, it was a little rough," you replied.

That made him freeze immediately and his attention was on you all of a sudden. "What's wrong? You can talk to me. Please, talk to me." He wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed your neck.

"It was just the flashbacks, you know? They keep getting worse and worse." The weight of the flashbacks and the other situation sat heavy on your shoulders.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'll fix this, okay?"

You almost laughed out loud.

"Don't put this on you. You have better things to worry about."

"Things like what? Music?" he laughed. "You're my girlfriend, (Y/N), you're my number one priority. I'm not happy if you're not happy."

"But, Daveed, I'm really not happy and you don't get it," you mumbled, breaking out of his hold. He's acting like he hasn't picked up his phone recently.

"You know what, you're right, I don't get it," he said as you wiped tears. "But I want to do everything I can to help you because you don't deserve to be hurting."

"I know but you really don't understand."

He didn't know that you weren't talking about the flashbacks anymore. He didn't know a lot of things.

To get your mind off of the situation you invited Angel over for a talk. You needed him to give you the truth.

"So tell me why you haven't dropped his ass," he said as soon as you two settled down outside on the patio. "Why are you letting yourself be sad?"

"I'm not!" you claimed. "You don't get it."

"You're right so explain."

"First of all, I don't want the media to cause a scene but I already know that this will be a trending topic for a while. I don't want people to feel sorry for me because my boyfriend's cheating. I don't really want people to know."

"Okay, and the other reason?"

"Angel, you know how I am when Daveed isn't around. You literally had to stay over at my house when he was gone for two days. He's been reluctant to tour because he knows that I'll have issues."

"I do remember you mentioning that."

"If we breakup then who's gonna be there for me?" you asked, your stomach twisting just thinking about it.

"(Y/N), you have me, Jayce, and a career. You won't be poor and alone."

"I know but Daveed's been helping me since it happened. When I wake up crying he's always there and to not have that..." You choked on your last couple words.

"Okay, you're making me sad so I'll start talking," Angel said, sitting up in his seat. "Look, I know you're still hurting and my heart breaks for you. It really does. But Daveed's disrespecting you and you can't keep him just because he helps you fall asleep at night."

"But, Angel-"

"No, listen to me," he interjected. "I'd rather be tired and happy than wide awake and miserable. You need a man who won't let you down and cheat on you with a new wave Nicki Minaj! I know you love him but if he doesn't love you then what's the point?"

You were silent because he was right and he knew it.

"So what do I do?" you asked.

"If you don't do anything else, quit drinking because that doesn't solve anything."

"Shut up," you scoffed as you poured some wine for the two of you.

"So where is Daveed right now?" Angel inquired.

"Work. Hopefully."

"The fact that you have to hope he's working proves my point."

"(Y/N), I'm home!"

Angel nearly choked on his wine when he heard Daveed's voice. This man either had good or bad timing, there was no in between.

"We're outside!" you called back.

Daveed smiled at you from the doorway. "Hey, gorgeous."

"Hi."

"So you know how you said that you felt scared and alone when I'm not around?" he inquired with a suspicious glimmer in his eye.

You exchanged looks with Angel who only rolled his eyes.

"Yeah?" you replied.

"Well, I found someone to keep you company so you won't feel so alone," he explained.

"Someone?"

All of a sudden an adorable white dog ran to your feet, jumping and barking excitedly. You squealed and took him into your arms.

"You got me a dog?!" you cried.

"I figured that he might keep you busy so you're not sitting in silence," Daveed said. "What are you going to name him?"

You noticed that his collar had a soccer ball on it and decided that it fit. "Soccer."

"Soccer?" Daveed repeated.

"That's what I said."

"I'm gonna let you get comfortable with your new son. I'll see you later," Angel said, showing himself out.

Daveed took a seat next to you on the couch as you tried to calm Soccer down. He put an arm around you. "It broke my heart knowing that you were afraid and I made plans to go to a shelter as soon as possible. I didn't even go to work today."

"That's really sweet of you." You really meant it.

"It's almost as if I love you or something," he joked kissing your cheek.

*********************

A/N

The queen of low quality chapters has returned!!

Keep scrolling if you really don't have anything better to do lol