•prologue•

A/N

Ok y'all this is it! This hints at assault just so you know. Enjoy!

********

He slammed the door shut when he got tired of you as if you were the one who did something wrong. He left you confused, scared, and alone in this dark bedroom that wasn't even yours.

He had been your friend.

Friends don't do this.

You closed your eyes and buried your face in your knees as you trembled in fear. He wasn't even in the same room anymore but you could still feel him.

It seemed like a joke at first. He had always been the humorous one.

But this wasn't friendly humor. It wasn't funny at all to be exact.

Your phone vibrated sending you into a slight panic attack. The fluorescent light nearly blinded you, as you had become accustomed to the unbearably dark environment. Your entire body was shaking out of control when you crawled over to your phone. Your fingers could barely take the device into your hands.

Daveed: baby where are you?

Daveed: Y/N

Daveed: please answer me. PLEASE

Daveed: im scared Y/N answer me where are you

Daveed: BABY

You unlocked your phone and took a few deep breaths before typing. More messages came up and you clicked send when those three gray dots appeared.

You: daveed please come get me idk where i am but im scardj

He read your message as soon as you sent it and the gray dots came back. You chewed on your bottom lip as you waited for a response.

Daveed: what do you mean you don't know where you are? what room are you in????

You: im in a bedroom but idk where it is in the house

Daveed: BEDROOM WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

You began typing a response but you're interrupted by another text.

Daveed: im just gonna search every room until i find you. don't go anywhere

You: i won't. i promise

You weren't even thinking about leaving this room. You simply sat in the darkness and controlled your breathing.

A few minutes later, you could hear the faint slamming of doors and someone calling your name. It wouldn't be long now.

"Y/N!"

Light suddenly poured into the room and you could feel tears forming in your eyes at the sound of his footsteps advancing toward you. He found you in the corner of the room looking like a cold, scared puppy.

"Baby, what the hell happened to you..." He dropped to his knees and brought you into his chest for the tightest hug you've ever received.

You grasped onto his flannel shirt as tears flowed from your eyes like a raging waterfall. A sense of comfort rushed over you when he ran a hand passed your hair and rocked you back and forth. He was here and he wouldn't let anything happen to you.

"What happened?" he inquired pulling you from the embrace.

Your mouth couldn't even form words. It wouldn't be easy to describe what happened anyway.