Just A Normal Day In My Super Normal School

Start from the beginning

I groaned. "Oh yeah, we still have school with them.

"I'm sure they aren't that bad honey." 

I grabbed my backpack getting ready to go to Nick's car. "Well, they aren't that bad. It's generally just one person." 

Mom kissed my cheeck before waving us off. "Just don't get into any trouble, Sierra," she turned to Nick with a warm smile. "And you, Nick, please watch over her." 

I sighed dramaticaly and hunched my shoulders saying, "Mom! I'm not five! I can take care of myself!" 

"I'm sure you can honey. I just want to make sure." 

I closed the door to my house, a stunning 5-story one, and made my way to Nick's white Lamborgini and sat in the passenger's seat. "Ready?" Nick said turning on the engines.

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

William Lyburn 

"Sir?" 

I blinked at the human flight attendant wondering what she had said. "Huh?" 

The flight attendant giggled before saying, "I asked you if you wanted a drink sir." 

"No thanks." 

The wheels squeaked noisily against the floor of the plane making my headache worse. I don't even know why my father asked me to come to Europe, more specifically, London. All he said was that it was urgent. So here I was in a first class flight off to London. 

My phone started ringing and when I took it out of my pocket I saw that it was my father, Terry Lyburn. "Hello? dad?" 

"How are you William? Is your flight okay?" my dad said, he sounded tired.

"I'm fine. The flights okay it's just a little too long for me." I said honestly.

He sighed. "I know, I've been through that before. How long until you get here?" 

I checked my watch to see that it was about 7am. It would probably take about 8 hours to get to London. "About 8 more hours. I'll be there at 3pm." 

"Alright. I'll meet you at the airport. Until then." 

"Until then." 

I sighed. There were a lot of things racing in my mind now, and one thing that stood out the most was; why would my father call me out to London in such a short notice? I can still remember how grave he sounded when he called early this morning.

Flashback

It was currently, 5 o'clock in the morning. I had just finished my morning run when my phone started to ring in my pocket, reaching for it I plucked out the earphones I was wearing and pushed the door to my house open. "Hello?" I asked not bothering to see who was calling.

"William? I have something very important to tell you, but I cannot say this over the phone."  It was my dad, and from what I remember my father's voice had never been this frantic. He was always so calm and so collected. 

"Dad? What's wrong?"

"Like I said, this is an urgent matter we must speak of in person and also... I-I need to show you something." 

"Okay...So, let me get this straight. You want me to fly all the way to London to talk to you?" 

"Yes. I've scheduled a flight already. It's about an hour from now. You don't need any baggage, because you'll be going back the same day ." 

"Alright. I'm on my way."

I, honestly was truly surprised at how my father reacted. I still don't even know what the reason for him calling me to go to London but I will find out soon.

As I started drifting off into a peaceful slumber, one thought came across my mind.  Whatever the reason for my father's call, I just hope it's not something to do about him.