Part 2, Chapter 13

The next day everyone got up and changed before going down to breakfast. Sam waited until everyone ate before speaking to them. "Girls, me and my guards are going to take all of you back home." He said when everyone looked at him. The girls cheered but Misaki didn't move from her seat. Ichigo, May, and Mink looked at each other; they had discussed what to do before breakfast. They looked back to Misaki as Ichigo called her name. She looked over to him when he spoke. "Misaki, we know about you and we didn't forget. Me and May have decided to adopted you as our little sister. What do you think?" Ichigo said smiling. Misaki got up from her seat and ran over to Ichigo. "You mean it?" She asked as she hugged him; everyone at the table was smiling. "Of course we do, Misaki," May said smiling as she stood next to Ichigo. After everyone spoke more on how to get the girls home they went outside. Everyone watched as Mink, Ichigo, May, Nina, Misaki, and Matthew got onto Ed. Ed had suggested to take them home; saying it would be faster and if Mink became dizzy again it would be safer. After saying bye to everyone Ed went up into the sky. After they left Sam, Alex and John walked back inside with the girls. "I hope we see those kids again; I like them," John said smiling. "I'm sure one day we will," Alex said as she took one last look at the sky.

Sue was in the kitchen washing the dishes while the others talked at the table. It was a hot Sunday afternoon so sue opened the window when she noticed something above the trees. She turned off the water and lead closer to the window. When she saw what it was she turned to the other before speaking. "Ed is coming." She said then went outside; the others followed. They watched as Ed landed in the back yard and Mink and the others got off. Mink looked back to Ed as she spoke. "Thanks for your help, Ed," Mink said smiling at him. "I'm always happy to help friends, remember that," Ed said. "You are right Ed and if you ever need us we will be there," Ichigo said as he stood next to Mink. Ed bowed his head to them before taking to the skies and heading home. Ichigo looked at Bob and Joe who looked confused then showed them the jewel. They smiled as they looked at the jewel in his hand. "How are you doing Uncle Joe?" Matthew said as Nina and Mink hugged Sue. "Well hello, Matthew. You have gotten taller since the last time I saw you." Joe said then looked at May. "Where in the word have you been, May?" Joe asked smiling. May smiled as she hugged her father. Bob and Momoko were talking to Mink about what happened when Misaki pulled on Ichigo's arm.

Ichigo picked her up and walked over to Joe. "Dad May and I have something to tell you," Ichigo said then waited for Joe to look at him; May smiled. "This is Misaki; since she has no home we decided to adopt her as our sister." Ichigo continued. Joe looked at May before turning to Misaki and smiled. "Well, little brown eyed girl I believe you have found a home. Welcome to the family honey." Joe said then took Misaki from Ichigo and hugged her. Matthew looked over to Mink who was talking to Momoko and he and Ichigo walked over to them. "Well, Matthew I don't think uncle would mind if you stayed here tonight," Ichigo said. "Yes, my house may not be that big but we have enough room for everyone," Mink said smiling. "Alright, that sounds good. I just hope that dad doesn't do any like this again." Matthew said then looked at Momoko when she spoke. "Well if you would have stayed at home it wouldn't have happened. It was because of you that he did all of this." Momoko said as she crossed her arms. "Who are you to say that when you were not there?" Matthew asked turning to her. "The one saying it is Momoko and even if I was there I wouldn't change what I said," Momoko replied back.

Mink lead over to Ichigo before speaking only to him. "They just meet and they're fighting," Mink whispered to him. Ichigo and Mink smiled as Momoko and Matthew fought with each other. Sue May and Mink began making Dinner after everyone settled down. It didn't take long for them to finish making it and everyone was at the table eating. After eating and everything was cleaned up Joe spoke to Bob about a house that he could buy in the village. Sue took Nina and Misaki up to bed as the others talked. Momoko had gone home already so it was just Matthew, Ichigo, Mink, and May sitting at the table. "I'm glad that girl went home, did you see how she was fighting with me?! I mean come on." Matthew said as he looked at the others. Ichigo and Mink looked at each other and shared a devious smile. Ichigo then looked over to May and quickly put his hand on her shoulder when he saw her swaying in her seat; she was getting sleepy. Joe looked over at them before walking to the table. "It's time for bed kids. Matthew your father would not be happy if you came home tired. Mink you have school and Ichigo I'm enrolling you, May, and Misaki tomorrow so you will all need your sleep." Joe said then smiled. Mink, Ichigo, and May looked at each other and groaned while Matthew smiled and giggled.