Part 2, Chapter 5

It was dark out as Ichigo, Mink, John, and Alex talked while the girls slept. "Do you know what village Afodago is in?" Ichigo asked. Alex and John looked at each other before answering. "He's in Aqua village." Alex said. They all knew that the village got it name because of the rivers and lakes that are in the village; It's' also known for the best tasting water. Ichigo looked up at Alex as Mint sat down at the cave's mouth. "Are you sure that's' the village he's in?" Ichigo asked. "Yes that is the village he is in." John said as they all watched Ichigo. After John spoke Ichigo froze where he was sitting. "What is it Ichigo?" Mink asked letting him hear the worry in her voice. Ichigo looked over at her before he spoke. "Aqua village is where dad and I are from. If I go in that village people will recognize me then the plan will be no good." Ichigo said. Mink didn't really know what to say; all she could do was look at Ichigo. "You don't have to go into the village if you don't want too. I'll go in with Mink and you and Alex can stay here with the girls." John said as he looked at everyone; Ichigo looked over to Misaki. "He's right Ichigo. You and I can stay here with them." Alex said as Mint started making a noise at the cave opening. Alex looked over to the bear than to Mink. "What is she doing?" Alex asked. "She calling to her mom so don't worry about it," Mink said.

"What do you think Ichigo?" John asked as Alex looked back to them. Ichigo looked at everyone before speaking. "Okay, I believe that would be better," Ichigo said. "We should get some sleep guys," Mink said as she got up. Everyone nodded agreeing with her as they too got up. Alex and John went to sleep next to the girls while Mink and Ichigo went the other way. Mink lied down next to Ichigo when Mint came up to her. "Mom is on her way to the village, they will be ready," Mint said before lying down. "Okay. Nice job Mint." Mink said without turning to her. Ichigo looked over to John and Alex and could see they had fallen asleep. "What did she say?" Ichigo asked. "Berry will be ready when we need her and the others," Mink said smiling at him. "When you go with John tomorrow be careful Mink. I've been trying to remember something but It won't come to me." Ichigo said as he looked at Mink. Mink knew that there were no words to calm him; she moved closer to him and kissed him lightly on his lips. Ichigo put his hand on her back and pulled her closer to him; Deeping the kiss before letting her go so they could sleep.

The next day Ed woke Mink up before anyone else could wake so he could talk to her; Mink sat up. "What is it, Ed?" Mink asked as she looked around. "Mink, I overheard John and Alex talking. They know what Afodago is up too; He's looking for a wife for his son." Ed explained as Mink stood up. Mink didn't know what to say as she thought about what Ed just told her; she then looked over at the girls who were sleeping. "Ed, the plan is going to change a little. I want you to go tell berry when we get the girls out she must bring them here. I will stay there longer so I can stop everything he's doing and when Heart comes back make Alex tell Ichigo about it." Mink said. "Okay but you know he won't like this; be careful," Ed said as Mink lied back down next to Ichigo; looking at him. Mink listened as Ed left to tell Berry what she has said. Mink couldn't go back to sleep after speaking to Ed; All she did was close her eyes. After Ed came back everyone was waking up; they got ready to go before Mink, John, Ichigo, and Alex went down to the ground to speak. "I'll take care of her Ichigo," John said. Ichigo nodded to him before facing Mink. "I'll look after Nina and the girls," Ichigo said as Mink hugged him. "Alex, watch her closely," Mink whispered to him before quickly letting him go with a kiss.

Mink and John starting walking to the woods with Ichigo watching them leave. "She changed the plan," Ichigo said to himself. Ichigo and Alex got back on Ed and went up to the cave. John and Mink walked many miles without talking; until the jewel became red hot on Mink's neck. Mink touch the jewel as she stopped walking; John looked at her when she did. "Someone is coming," Mink said to John as she went to a tree. Both John and Mink started climbing up the tree and waited. Soon they could see a man walking the path as he came into view. The man kept walking past them until they couldn't see him anymore. "How did you know he was coming?" John asked. "When something comes that I don't want to the jewels tempter gets warmer," Mink said as she and John climbed out of the tree. They began walking the path again until they came to Aqua village. "Mink, I know Ed told you what Afodago is doing. When we go in let's stay apart so they won't think we're up to something." John said. Mink looked at him before she spoke. "Okay, I understand." She said before watching John go into the village. Mink waited a few minutes before following John in; she walked slowly. Once in the village Mink could see a river that ran from one end to the other as she looked around. She could see John next to a store but didn't look at him as she looked at other outdoor shops. John watched Mink as she walked around but then noticed two guys watching her; he knew they were with Afodago. John slowly walked closer to where Mink was standing at a store. "They're coming now," John said to her quickly as he walked by her.