Part 2, Chapter 9

Mink sat in an empty room on the small bed by the window. This room was different than the other one she was in. this room only had a small bathroom and a bed with no blankets. Mink looked up as the green eyed guard came into the room. He handed her a cup of water and watched her drink it before he spoke. "I'm sorry we had to put you in this room." He said. "It's fine, really. At least it's better than a room that has no windows." Mink said. "Did you anticipate this in your plan?" The guard asked as he looked out the window. "Let's just say that all plans change because of one thing." Mink said then looked out the window as she held her jewel. "I hope Ichigo is not to upset with me." She said to herself. The guard looked over to her before speaking again. "Don't let too many people see that or they will take it." He said; Mink looked at the jewel. As Mink stared at the jewel in her hands she had an idea. "That's it. Can you help me get outside?" Mink asked as she looked at the guard before standing. "You won't get anywhere. Afrodago is talking to everyone from his balcony in a few minutes." The guard said. "I'm not trying to get away; I want Afrodago to see me before my friends come to get me," Mink said smiling. "Okay if you are sure about this." He said as Mink walked to the door.

The guard led Mink to the front door and both could hear Afrodago talking when they opened the door; Mink nodded to the guard before running out. Not long after running out Mink was surrounded by the other guards who were outside. Mink looked up to the balcony to look at Afrodago who was rounded with hazel eyes. He looked down from the balcony at her and smiled. "Where do you think you're going? You are to be my son's wife, you have passed my test." Sam Afrodago said to her. "No, I am not," Mink yelled up to Sam. Sam's smile left his face. "Yes you will; you can't say no, young lady," Sam said. "I'm not the only one saying it. My family is, my friends are and I bet your son is too." Mink said loud so everyone could hear her. Sam got angry and showed it in his voice. "Guards take her to her room." He said. After he spoke Mink held the jewel in her hand and changed into the dark rose outfit. The guards stopped as they watched Mink. Sam waited a few Minutes before ordering his Men again but still, the guards didn't move. "Do it or else," Sam said and with that, the guards slowly moved closer to Mink. Mink was ready for them to come at her when she heard someone calling her name; she looked around and saw no one. She heard her name being called again and looked to the sky. Ichigo was flying down to her in dark rose color armor. He landed next to her and looked around at the guards. "Where did you get that jewel?" Mink asked. "Long story and you need to learn that no matter what you say I will always come for you," Ichigo said as he looked at her. Mink smiled at him before speaking. "Where are the others?" Mink asked. "They'll be here soon," Ichigo informed her. "I'm glad you are not upset with me. Afrodago is up there on the balcony." Mink said. Ichigo nodded to her before looking up at the balcony.

"When are you going to go back to your old self?" He asked. Sam looked at him confused. "What do you know of my old self?" Sam asked. "So have you forgotten?" Ichigo asked. Sam was now annoyed with Ichigo. "Forgotten what?" Sam asked back to Ichigo. Mink looked from Sam to Ichigo as they talked. "Your family and not just Matthew but me as well Uncle Sam." Ichigo said in a louder voice as he stepped out closer to the balcony. The guards started to step back as they looked up to the sky when they head a sound. Everyone including Sam watched as Ed came down and landed next to Mink and Ichigo. Ichigo looked back at him when he was fully on the ground. "What took you so long?" He asked him. "Sorry had a small problem," Ed answered as Alex, John, Matthew, and May got down off of him. "May I told you to wait with the others!" Ichigo said as they walked to him and Mink. "I know big brother but I just couldn't sit and wait while Y'all have all the fun," May said; smiling. Mink looked over to May before speaking to her. "Hello May, nice to see you again." She said. "Nice to see you in one piece," May responded. As they spoke Sam looked down at Matthew. "Matthew what are you doing?" Sam asked. The guards were now backed up to the house. Matthew turned his head up to his father before speaking to him. "What am I doing?! What are you doing taking girls from their homes?" Matthew answered. Before speaking again Sam pointed at Mink. "I have found you a wife, son. The girls I took were only a test." He said. "Just a test; you took us from our homes," May said as she stepped up so Sam could see her. "Easy May, don't get upset," Ichigo said as he took her hand. The guards were looking around at each other; not sure of what to do. The guard who helped Mink came out and as he walked over to them he put down his weapons with the others watching him closely.