Part 2, Chapter 1

"Keep moving." The woman said as they walked deeper into the woods. They walked for ten minutes before stopping when the woman spoke. "Sit down here kids." The woman said. As they sat down Ichigo noticed the woman's tone of voice had changed from vicious to caring; Nina sat close to Mink and Ichigo. "What did you want me for?" Mink asked looking at the woman. The woman looked at her but didn't answer before tuning her head back to the trees. She put her hands up to her lips and made a bird call. A man came walking up to them soon after. He looked at them before speaking. "Hello everyone, I guess you all are mine now." The man said smiling. Mink pulled Nina closer to her after he spoke. The woman then hit the man on the arm. "Stop joking around before you make me angry." She said to him. Ichigo moved in front of Mink and Nina. "What do you want with Mink?" He demanded. The Man and woman look at him before speaking. "Okay first off my name is Alex Evergreen and his name Is John Knight. We came to get your help because you are the one with the gift; I don't know what gifts you have but I do know they can help. I'm also sorry for how I acted in front of your parents but we didn't want anyone else coming with us." Alex said.

Mink and Ichigo looked at each other before speaking. "Why do you need my help?" Mink asked. "We need your help to stop Sam Afrodago. He's taking many girls from villages. We don't know why he is but we have to get the girls back. He would have gotten my little girl if it wasn't for Evergreen and she has also saved others as well. They are all in a safe place right now but it won't be for long." John said seriously now. Mink looked down at Nina who had fallen asleep next to her. "That's not all; he has found your village and will take the girls from there too," Alex said. "Why are you the one trying to save them?" Mink asked. Alex looked away as she spoke. "He has other girls already, he also has my daughter too, and also her father went missing," Alex said trying to keep the sadness from her voice. Ichigo and Mink glanced at each other before agreeing to help. "Thank you for your help," Alex said smiling. Ichigo was thinking as she spoke. "How much do you know about the jewel?" He asked. Mink held up the jewel for them to see. "We don't really know much about it but we know it will help," John said. Ichigo and Mink smiled at each other before Mink handed the sleeping Nina to Ichigo. Alex and John watched them as they moved. "If we are going to help you then we need to call a few friends to give us a hand," Mink said smiling as she held the jewel in her hand. "We can't have anyone else knowing what we are doing." Alex protested. "They won't tell anyone about it," Ichigo said smiling. Alex and John watched Mink after Ichigo spoke. Mink closed her eyes and her hand around the jewel before she changed into the dark rose outfit. She opened her eyes and looked at Alex and John.

"I wasn't excepting that." John said as he looked at Alex. "Who are the friends you're going to call?" Alex asked looking at Mink. "You'll see Alex." Mink said before turning to the trees. "Mint, berry come on out!" Mink yelled into the trees. After a few minutes Mink was about to call again but stopped when she heard a noise to the right, she looked over and smiled. "It's about time you two." Mink said. John and Alex watched as the two bears walked up to Mink. "Well sorry Mink; we were eating." Mint said. "I didn't know Mint, sorry. We need your help." Mink said as she looked down at Mint. "That's fine, we are happy to help," Berry said. "Thank you, both," Mink said smiling. "Who are they?" Mint asked. Mink followed Mint's gaze before answering. "That's John Knight and Alex Evergreen. I'll tell you more after I call Ed." Mink said. "Who is she talking too?" John asked. "That's a long story, John. Mink, do you really need to call Ed?" Ichigo asked as he turned from John. "We need him to take the girls to the cave where they can be safe," Mink said. Ichigo signed. "Okay, I understand." He said. Ichigo looked at Nina in his arms before waking her up.

Nina wiped her eyes before looking around; she's half asleep. Mink told John and Alex to go next to Ichigo before turning to Mint who started speaking to her. "Mink that color on your outfit means a battle is coming," Mint said. "Okay, thanks for the tip Mint," Mink said smiling. Ichigo looked up at Mink before speaking. "What tip did she give you?" He asked. "This color means a battle is coming soon," Mink said before turning to the trees. Ichigo thought hard as he watched Mink. "I know what you're thinking Ichigo, you don't need to worry," Mink said without looking at him. Mink opened her wings and went up into the sky. Everyone watched as she hovered in the sky above them. "That makes me worry more," Ichigo said to himself. "I'm still not sure how good the gift will work but I do hope we can save all of the girls," John said to Ichigo. Ichigo nodded; agreeing with John. Mink yelled out Ed's name in the sky as loud as she could before scanning the sky. When she saw him flying to her she slowly went back to the ground. "Okay, he'll be here soon," Mink said as she folded her wings away. As Ed made his landing Mink watched him come down into the small area.

"Hello, Mink. I'm happy to see you again." Ed said a little too loud. John, Alex, and Nina all covered their ears. "Ed you're yelling again; Settle down," Mink said loud so he could hear her. Ed looked at her before calmly speaking to her. "Sorry, didn't mean to be so loud, so what do you need me for?" Ed asked. "First I'd like you to meet John and Alex," Mink said pointing at them as they uncovered their ears. Ed looked at them and bowed his head to them. Nina now fully awake; smiled and waved at Ed. "Hi, Ed." She said to him. Ichigo and Mink smiled at each other. "Mink, can you tell us what's going on now?" Mint asked as she and Berry walked over to Mink.