Hiking

Hi guys so the original got deleted like I said before and I was seriously considering deleting this book but then thought of all the work I put into it and how it's my only successful book so I decided not to. And I didn't want to upset you guys (If you even care about the book or not) Warning it's not going to be as good or detailed as the original but the next one will be better. Thanks to everyone who convinced me not to! You all really convinced me and i love you all! Ciao my darlings!

Katias P.O.V

After I talked with Zeke we'd gone back inside. The boys were loading up the car that we had to drive to actually get to the hiking cite. I came out of the house since i was making some food for her newfound road trip.

The boys had just finished loading up the trunk when i came out. Now they were arguing on who was going to sit where and who was going to drive. I resolved the situation by telling them that Alexander was going to drive, i was going to sit in the passenger's seat, and they were going to sit in the back. When i managed to finally get everyone in, having to practically shove the boys into the back, we set off for a long ass ,drive. Not as long as the one here but still long, towards the hiking site.

*^*

We finally got to the hiking site and let me tell you, it was beautiful. There was a dirt path in the middle and giant trees towering over it of all different kinds. There were small, colorful flowers all over the place, scattered in different places.

I took a deep breath in and went to get my bag from the trunk.

Alexanders P.O.V

I watched Katia come to get her stuff after she had admired the trail. It was a little funny because me and her used to come to places like this when we were smaller and friends. She would, every time i got there, run off into the forest and make me go find here. Speaking of which, right when i thought about it, she ran down the trail, following it as her backpack hit her back every once in awhile.

I smirk and i could tell she knew that i knew what she was doing. I looked at the shocked faces of her father and Zeke but i just kept smirking and in a flash i had grabbed my bag from the car and run after her. I looked around, noticing she had just went down the trail. Probably since she's not familiar with the territory and wasn't sure about going into the unfamiliar forest.

I heard her light footsteps a few minutes later, about a mile away fromt the car, and realized that she was a fast runner. I slowed my steps and saw her against a tree, resting for a second before starting up again. Lightening my steps i went after her. She must have hear me or something because she turned around just as i jumped at her.

just as we were going to land on the floor i switched our positions so that she landed on top of m. Her face was so close to mine could just lean up and kiss her. She started to gel as i found my eyes darkening. She giggle again and then full out laughed, "What is so funny?" I asked, confused and frustrated.

She chuckled again and whispered, "Do you know how cliche this position is right now?" She asked, giggling again. I raised an eyebrow just as we hear footsteps. We turned to see her father and brother running up to us. They came to a stop in front o f us as we saw Zeke painting.

He hld up a finger, signaling for us to wait as he caught his breath. Still with his hands on his knees he said to me, "Get... Off my... Sister... Or i will... Castrate... You." He finished. My eyes widened as Katia giggled until i shoved her off hastily as she landed on her back on the ground next to me as i stood up.

She groaned lightly as i brushed myself off lightly. I looked at Zeke as he still had his hands on his knees catching his breath as we saw that her dad was just standing there smiling at us looking not at all rushed out tired. I raised a brow as Katia asked, "Why are you so out of breath? We only ran, like, five miles." She asked. A/N: FIve miles to a werewolf is not much unlike a human it very easy to run. Just wanted to explain :)

He finally stopped panting and said, "Ran too... long." We looked at her dad as he shook hi head no, "Carried him almost all  five miles and he's still out of breath." Again shaking his head, Carried you on my back almost the whole way and yet here you are, tired as fuck." Katia gasped at the swear as her father apologized. "Seriously." He said as he looked so disappointed of Zeke as he continued walking as he chuckled about his son with no strength.

*^*

Katia's P.O.V

We had run the rest of the way, much to Zeke's complaint, and we finally came to a clearing in the trees that had seemed to grow taller and taller with the passing hours. We came up to a beautiful looking house in the middle of a forest. I would've told you it looked modest but that would be a total lie. The house was massive and i could see a giant pool next to it as the moon shined on the waves that flowed lightly on the surface of the water. I looked over to see the boys all in amazement at the house. I'm guessing that Zeke either hadn't been here often or that he was still amazed at the sight of the house.

I also saw my father looking at the house in awe and a soft glow of love in his eyes. I wondered what that was about. As i came t a full stop at the front door i suddenly felt a strong tiredness hit me like a title wave. I felt Alexander at my side as my legs gave away. He picked me up in a bridal style carry and led me up the stairs to a random room that my father directed him to.

I was told to sleep well and that we'd be getting up early to go to the beach that wasn't too far from here. This was the only thing i understood before the darkness took me and i fell asleep like a light bulb turning off.