WHAT?!? pt.1

Katias P.O.V

Alec said that and we started. "Well, the obvious question is what are you doing here?" He said. The Zangara gave him a 'are you kidding me face' "Well first i came to a hospital and broke through a window then i started talking with a girl" He gestured to me "and then she tackled me through the window that id broken through. Im guessing she really cares about windows. Anyway i got knocked unconscious and trap-" Alec cut him off with a chuckle.

"Alright. We'll start with a different question. What did you come through the window to do?" He asked. The Zangara sighed, as if he was annoyed that i had taken him so long to ask the question. "Well finally. A question that makes sense. Simple, i was brought here to take someone. Simple as that but then someone" He stared directly at me "tackled me through a window" He finished, still complaining about the window.

Both Alexander and Alec looked at each other and asked at the same time "You were here to take him/me?" The Zangara said nothing to this and i finally had enough. "Can i talk to him alone for a second." I ad the urge to like it was an obligation. They looked at each other unsurely "It's not him messing with my head or Alec would have said ye immediately too since you're the only alpha in the room." I reminded, remembering how he'd told me that an alpha can't be tricked with the mind games of a Zangara.

They stared from me to him to each other for several minutes before Alexander sighed "Only a little while, we'll be back in 5 minutes or a little more. Were getting food." And the wacked out, leaving me with the Zangara. He'd been sitting there with a smirk on his face, watching the whole exchange.

"So you guys are the ones who put me into a coma?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He looked a little guilty and regretful for a moment. "It wasn't exactly your intention but yes we are." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Hmm" I hummed out, watching him.

The longer i looked at him the ore that feeling kept coming back. He wants her to do anything bad. "Stop doing that!" I screamed at him, he jumped back looked surprised and confused, "Doing what?" He asked. "Playing with my head!" I said. He looked genuinely confused. I realized it wasn't him, it was my head telling me this.

I sighed "You're not here to do anything bad to the packs, are you?" I asked. He nodded his head no "We are only here to take one person back to our home and then we leave. We aren't here to do any damage." He said. I was about to ask who he wanted to take back to hs home but that's when the boys both came back in. The Zangara shut his mouth and i knew he wasn't going to be taking any time soon with these to in the room. I sighed and began asking them to give m a few more minutes with the Zangara when Alexander began leading me to the door. I gave a squeak of protest when he said, "Ah ah ah. You just got out of the hospital you need to rest." I shook him off as we got out the door and turned to him.

"All i've been doing for a week was resting. I've been in a coma for crying out loud! I shouldn't be resting, i should be doing something active!" I said and he looked it over before continuing down the corridor. I follow until we got to the door and outside.

"I'm going to my house." I said turning to the trial that lead to my house. He caught my arm before i could make it any further and brought me into a hug as he rested his chin on my head. I hugged him back, "Why?" He asked "I'm going to get a change of clothes so that i can go for a run." I explained. He seemed to try to nod but couldnt considering my head stopped him from doing so and i giggled. He laughed and let me go "Mine if i join you?" He asked. I looked up at him and pretended to think about it "Well... Sure i guess. Just don't slow me down." I called over my shoulder as i ran to race him to my house.

We sprang though grown bushes ad ducked under branches when finally my pack house came into view and i dashed towards the door just as it opened and i collided with someone making them fall back, hitting the floor with a grunt.

I giggled but stopped when i looked down to see Nathan laying there. "Oh! I'm sorry Nate, i didn't see you and-" He stopped me and picked himself off the ground. "It's alright Katia, i'm fine and i know i was an accident." He said chuckling as he patted my shoulder reassuringly.

Something clicked in his head and he sprang at me "Oh my lord Katia! We've all been worried sick and Myra has been trying to get out of work to go see you in the hospital!" He said in a rush, hugging me tighter. i Laughed, "I'm alright Nathan now can you please let go so that... i can... breath." I said and he did. I turned to see Alexander standing at the door.

"Oh! sorry you guys, this is Nathan." I said to Alexander and he nodded keeping his eyes trained on Nathan and i shoved his shoulder since i could see the way Nathan was becoming uncomfortable with the starting. "He's one of my only friends here and is very nice." I said, smiling at Nathan who smiled back. "And Nathan, this is Alexander, my mate." I said He looked at me unsurely since he knew the story but i sent him an assuring glance to which he nodded. "Well it's nice to meet you alpha." Alexander shook his hand seeing that he wasn't a threat and smiled.

^*^

After we went for a urn Alexander told me that he'd be going back to try and get some more information from the Zangara and i asked if i could come and he said yes. I hadn't told him about what the Zangara had told me because it was un important and useless without the rest of the information. I went to sleep wondering if they were going to send more Dangerous for Alexander. Or if they were even after him or someone else.