2. A Little Less Than Average

Start from the beginning

“I know!  Okay shut the hell up!”

I started to walk away.  “Come back here young lady!”

I flipped her off and kept walking.  I made my way to the bench in the garden.

I sat down and crossed my arms.  I started mumbling and cursing. 

“Felicity Jones.”  I whipped around.  It was the guy from before that was the only one that made eye contact. 

“What do you want?”  I sneered.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me.  He’s the only tolerable guy of the bunch.  He’s pretty good-looking too.  Brown gelled hair that goes everywhere, bright brown eyes that were almost yellow, and perfect lips.

“You, my dear, are quite a character.”

“Yeah so?”

“You interest me.”

“So what, are you going to start courting me?”  I said with sarcasm dripping from every word.

He chuckled and sat next to me.  “Yes.”  He said then kissed me lightly on the lips, our lips rings touched. 

“Whoa!  Who the hell are you?”  I said getting up.

“My name is Israel Gomez.  But you can call me Izzy.”

“Well Izzy, I don’t just kiss random creepy strangers.”

“Ah, but I know you wanted to kiss this creepy stranger.”

“Ha!  You wish.”

“I don’t need to.”

“What’s wrong with you?  Why are you the only one that’s not a little 1950’s dapper Dan?”

“Because I’m a little less than average.  Much like you.”

“Yeah, I’m weird I know, but just because we’re the only strange one in two same gender schools doesn’t mean we’re like meant to be with each other.”

“Doesn’t it?”

“Listen, next year I’m out of here.  I’m going to college and finding an amazing guy, that’s not some creeper from an all boy’s school.”

He chuckled again.  “Fine.  But I’m going to get you to fall for me.”

“Ha!  Yeah right.  If you haven’t noticed, I have a bit of a stubborn disposition.”

“I have noticed.  That’s why this is going to be fun.”

“Oh so you just want something to spice up your boring life.  You don’t actually like me.”

“Can’t it be both?”

“Nope.”

“Fine, I really do like you and your stubborn disposition.”

“Ew!  Creeper!  I still can’t believe you kissed me when I don’t even know you.”

“Yeah, well you may be stubborn, but I’m impulsive.”

I just huffed and turned away crossing my arms.  All of the sudden I felt breath on my neck.  “You will like me.”

I got the heebie jeebies and squirmed out of his grasp.  “God!  Don’t do that!”  I shuddered.  “It gives me the willys!”

He looked at me like I was crazy.  Hey, I might as well be.  “What?”  I snapped.

“You are an incredible creature.”

“Please stop being creepy.”

“If you find me so creepy why are you still here?”

“Excellent point.  Peace!”