George Harrison: Talk Show

Your POV

"Oh George darling are you nervous?" You said as you leaned against the marble counter facing your boyfriend, who was sitting down getting his hair brushed.

"Well it's just talking love, I don't think it should make me that nervous." He said humorously. But you could tell he was a tad bit nervous with the way he played with his fingers.

"Five minutes till showtime everybody!" You heard down the hall. You soon heard a bunch of people talking and running past George's dressing room. Everyone left you two to prepare for the rest of the show.

You looked to George and saw him getting off of his chair and staring in the mirror. You walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. Resting your head on his back as he put his hands over yours. To interrupt the moment a man came in a hurry.

"You got five more minutes George, break a leg buddy!" He said as George turned around swiftly with my hands still in his.

"Alright thanks." He said as he brought his attention down to me. We stared in each other's eyes as I caressed his soft face.

"Darling, you're gonna do fantastic. I know you are. Just be yourself and everyone will love you just as much as I love you." You said as your foreheads touched. And soon enough your lips were locked with his. Creating that warm familiar feeling you always got.

"I love you my angel, I'll see you after the show." George said as he gave you a soft kiss on your head and left.

George's POV

We were almost done with this interview, and I couldn't be more thankful. I don't know why I was so nervous I had performed in front of thousands of people. I was snapped out my thoughts when Mary, my interviewer called out to me.

"So George, a lot of this ladies would like to know if you have a special someone in your life at moment?"  Well this is an easy question.

"Yes is do, in fact she came with me today, and she's backstage waiting for me." I smiled into the camera.

"And what is the lucky lady's name?" Mary elbowed me as she smiled to the audience.

"Well her name is y/n and well she's the love of my life and I'm very, very lucky to have her." I said as I couldn't help but smile at the thought of my y/n.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, it seems we've ran out of time for today's show, until next time. Let's have around if applause for Mr. Harrison!" Mary said as we both got up and shook hands.

"Thank you, Thank you!" I said as I waved to the crowd, and then to the camera.

"And we're off!" The camera man said as he took off his headphones.

"Alright everyone have a good rest of your day, thank you for having me on the show." I said as I shook everyone's hand and then went to the dressing room to see y/n and retrieve my things.

Your POV

You couldn't wait till George got back so you could attack him with a bunch of hugs and kisses. Oh how you adored him. You couldn't believe all those thing she said about you in live television. He really was the man for you.

You sat impatiently as you played with your skirt and whistled a random tune. You heard George talking down the hall to the employees, and quickly got up to fix yourself in the mirror.

You had been so concentrated on fixing your skirt you barely heard the door open.

"Oh y/n you don't have to fix yourself love." George said as he hugged you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder.

"I still get so nervous with you, it's hard not to fix myself." You laughed nervously.

"My love you can wear rags and you'll still be the one for me, or you can wear absolutely nothing.." George said as he spun you around.

"Oh your such a boy" you rolled your eyes as George begins to kiss your check and down your neck.

"Darling can't this wait till we get home, ever there isn't a lock on the door here." You said as goosebumps spread all over your body. Oh the affect George had on you.

"Of course my dear, let's get going then." He said as he held your hand and opens the door for you.

"Oh and one more thing George."

"Yes my love what is it?"

"You're the love of my life too." You said as you kissed him passionately.