Jim morrison: flower crowns

Y/N POV

"BOO!" You jumped up and turned around and saw jim getting ready to hug you from behind.

"Jim! Don't do that you scared me!" You whisper/yelled.

"I'm sorry baby." Jim said as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Jim why do we always have to meet here? I mean seriously the woods?" You said as you looked around.

"Well because if we meet out in public you know what will happen?" Jim said getting closer to you every second.

"And what's that?" You said wrapping your arms around his shoulders as his to your waist.

"We would get caught."

"Oh and that would be a tragedy" you said sarcastically.

"Oh shut it and kiss me." Jim said as he leaned in and kissed me. We were having a full on make out session in the woods. How ironic.

"Jim" you said in between kisses.

"Yes love?"

"Your it." You said poking him on the shoulder and running away in laughter.

"Wait what?" He stood there in confusion then right when he got it he started chasing after me.

When he finally caught up to he turned me around by the waist. We both stepped on each others foot causing us to trip and fall on one another.

"Oh darling are you alright?" Jim said as he smiled down at you.

"Yes I'm fine." You said as you caressed his face.

"I love you Y/N"

"Oh Jim I love you more." You said as you smiled along with him.

"Well I love you most." Jim said as he kisses you everywhere he possibly could.

You two sat against a tree singing together. You were making a flower crown, as Jim had his head in your lap, slowly falling asleep.

You hummed a song that Jim had sung to you once and in less than a second Jim was out. You had finished your crown and rested it on Jim's head. Oh how you loved him.

You ended up falling asleep as well. But shortly after Jim gently shook you awake.

"Come on dear" Jim said lending out his hand. You took it as he led you back to your car.

"I'm going to miss you darling." Jim said hugging you.

"Oh Jim, I miss you already."
"Did you like your crown?" You said changing the sad topic.

"Jim looked as far up as he could.
"I love it!" He smiled.

"Let get one picture!" You said as you opened the car door and got your camera out.

"Aright now smile!" You said laughing.

"Like this" Jim said as he made some silly faces. After he smiled regularly, you took the photo only realizing later his eyes were closed.

"Well my beautiful Y/N I have to go now." Jim said sadly.

"Oh Jim I wish it didn't have to be like this." You said hugging him and kissing him before he left.

"Don't worry ill see you soon. Just know that I only love you."

"And I only love you."

I'm very sorry I haven't updated this book in forever! But I am back at it! I've been focusing on my other two books so if you'd like to read them please do! If anyone would like me to take request they are always taken! -Xoxo Ali💕