George lynch: requested

You and your best friend were getting ready for a dokken concert, which you were totally excited about, your favorite was George and your best friends favorite was mick.

"Oh my god I'm so ready for this concert I've waited so long for this!" Your best friend said excitedly.

"Okay, does this look good?" You said nervously, you were wearing a black leather mini skirt with a dokken crop top to go with it.

"You look hot, I'm sure George would bang you!" Your best friend said laughing at her remark.

"What about me?" Your best friend said turning in a circle. She was wearing something quite similar just in a different shade.

"You look absolutely smokin, come on let's get going before it gets late!" You said grabbing her hand and heading towards you car. On your way to the concert you and your friend sang along to mirror,mirror one of your all time favorite song made by dokken. When you to got there there was hardly any people so you got to be towards the front, which made you two more pumped. After half an hour the whole place was full.

The lights started going down, which made your stomach turn.

"Oh my god there coming, there coming!" Your best friend said clinging to your arm while jumping up and down.
As they set up, you had the perfect view of George, and he did to. During the whole concert you to stared at each other, like it was your first time seeing the opposite gender. After they finished playing there last song 'it's not love' you started to grab your things. Mick had called over you friend. You felt happy for her, but you were sad since George was no were to be found. You looked around and saw George talking to your best friend, and her pointing and looking your way.

'Oh god, was he gonna come talk to me? Or was he gonna tell me off or something cause I stared at him, and it made him uncomfortable?'

You started walking a bit faster to the entrance, when you heard your name being called.

"Hey y/n!" Was it really him or were you just hallucinating.

"Hey!" You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and there he was George lynch, gasping for air? Was he running over here?

"God you walk fast little lady!" George said giving you his blinding smile.
"Can I take you backstage, that is of course if you want to?" You were stunned, you didn't know what to say.
"Um yea sure I'd love that" you said trying to be a flirt. He grabbed your hand and lead you to one of the rooms backstage, and sat down as you did the same.
"So, I'm why'd you wanna take me backstage." You said leaning sideways on the couch to show more of your cleavage.
"Well, I saw you staring at me, and I'm sure you saw me staring at you, beautiful" George said glancing at your breast, every once in a while.
"I sure did see you" you said getting closer to him. You put your hand on his chest and started tracing random things on it. George put his hand on your side, and brought you closer to him, if that was even possible. He started to kiss your neck, as he laid you down on the couch. He started groping your boobs making you moan in pleasure. You brought his face to yours kissing him roughly, but passionately. You couldn't believe this was happening, you were about to have sex with George lynch! You started to remove his shirt and he did the same to you. You turned yourself, with you being on top now and George being on the bottom. You started to kiss his neck and made your way to the hem of his pants. You unzipped them and brought out his member stoking it softly. George moaned quietly to him self. You smiled knowing that you were doing well. You started pumping his never and sucking on it while blowing on it after. You started to feel his member twitching so you stopped knowing he'd be frustrated. George just laughed to him self and switched places with you. He was now on top. He slowly removed your skirt and underwear at the same time. He slowly started pumping two finger inside of you making you moan in pleasure. He made his way to your lips and started kissing them. You started to tense up cause you were close, George noticed and stopped.
"I can be a tease to babe." George said seductivly into the kiss. George started kissing and sucking on your neck. When all of the sudden he made his way inside of you. You moaned scratching George's back. He brought you closer to him, still concentrated on the love bites he was leaving. He started to go faster giving you more pleasure. George mined into you breast sending shivers to your body. After a while he started to slow down. You both reached your highs, and laid next to each other out of breath.
"That was the best sex I've ever had" George said grabbing a cigarette, and giving you one. You both spent the night smoking and asking each other questions about one another. You got to know each other very well.

<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

This imagine was requested by George_Lynch ! I hoped you liked it, it was kind of a sucker to write but I enjoyed taking your request! 💓