00

Brianna Blake was the type of girl who was always kind to everyone. She's the girl who would always see the good in someone. She was the girl who was forever loved and never hated.

Unfortunately she never had a great life. When her father died her mother distanced herself into her work as a lawyer, leaving the fourteen year old girl to fend for herself and her six year old brother, Damian.

Because of her mother's job, every year Brianna finds herself living in a new house, some few hundred miles away from the last. But this year is different. This year Brianna has a reason to stay.

As she continues sees a blue and red truck that seems to stalk her, Brianna finds herself displaying powers she's never had before. Something powerful awakens deep inside of her, preaching about her destiny.

And it calls itself Unicron.

Ariana Grande as Brianna Blake

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

if some are you are confused on why this story is in your reading list, this story used to be called sign of the times.

as i had started to write part one, i noticed the faults my story had, and the things i wanted to change.

for one, this is no longer a sideswipe story, but and optimus prime one. don't get me wrong, i will forever love sunny and sides, but i feel as if a character as powerful as her should have a lover equally as powerful.

the main plot is the same, with the changes of the love interest and the characters name, so hopefully those of you who read the first epigraph won't be too confused.

before you guys go wild on me for making a 14 year old girl fall for a transformer who would most likely be in his mid 20s if he were human, no major romance will ensue until part two of the story (age of extinction) which takes place 4 years later.

so, yeah! thats all for now, the next thing published will be the part one epigraph + playlist, so look out for that.

sincerely,

R

UNICRON ( optimus prime. )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें