Chapter 6

Kellin's P.O.V.

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I was greeted with a small amount of sunlight pouring in through the small window, slightly illuminating my surroundings which indicated that it was early in the morning. I rubbed my eyes trying to rid them of sleep and blinked repeatedly trying to adjust to the dark but brightening room. Once my eyes adjusted, I cranked my head to the side to see if Satan himself was awake as well. When I heard a small mumble and saw a silhouette of his sleeping form shift so he was now faced towards me, I let out a breath of relief.

Taking in his appearance, I noted how peaceful he seemed and how this is actually the calmest I have ever seen him. His mouth was hung slightly ajar, and I chuckled soundlessly as I noted the drool dribbling down his cheek that collected on his pillow. His hair was swept across his face and pillow messily and his body was curled up in a ball. To think of the best comparison I could, I'd say he almost resembled a small puppy. I found myself smiling at the thought but quickly dropped it when I realized it was Vic I was thinking about, something that really shouldn't happen again.

I decided to take advantage of the fact that he was still sleeping to avoid further harassment, much like last morning. I gingerly got up from my bed to head off to the bathroom, stretching as I rose up, but quickly regretted the decision when I was met with an immediate pain from my stomach. I lifted up my shirt to assess the damage, taking note of the fact I now have a bruise residing in all its multicolored glory resting on the middle of my stomach. I groaned and shot a quick glare towards the sleeping boy, making my way to the bathroom before I did something along the lines of attempting to beat him in his sleep.

Still wanting to take advantage of the fact I had time to myself before I needed to deal with Vic loving to bother me, I pulled my pants down and almost immediately felt a relieving sensation overcome me as I released my pee.

When I was done with my business, I pulled my pants back up and went over to the small metal sink to turn on the tap and began to lather my hands up with soap. Once the soap was completely rinsed off, I cupped some lukewarm water in my hands and bent down to splash some on my face. I rubbed at my face, trying to get rid of any dirt or residue from sleeping or last nights "activities." I straightened up again when I felt I was finished, turning my attention back to the water and shutting it off, taking a good look at myself in the mirror afterwards.

My jaw fell open and my eyes widened in disbelief as I took in my appearance. My hair was sticking up in an odd fashion from sleeping, and my eyes had dark circles under them even though i was pretty sure i got plenty of sleep the night before but none of that was what surprised me. What caught me off guard was when I registered the bruise resting on my cheek and how big it was. Turning my head to the side a bit to examine it better and get a closer look, letting my fingers glide over the bruised skin and winced as I felt a sharp pain.

"Fuck me." I muttered angrily before releasing a sharp breath. I cursed myself mentally for not keeping my sarcastic remarks to myself last night; Maybe if I knew when and how to keep my mouth shut, I'd be bruise-free.

"Name a time and place, princess. I promise I wont disappoint." Vic yawned.

I looked towards Vic, surprised at the sudden noise considering I didn't even hear him wake up and I most certainly wasn't expecting any kind of reply. He was now sitting up in his bed cracking his back a bit as he yawned once again. I shot him a glare as I shut off the bathroom light and walked back into the room.

"Whats up your ass?" Vic asked groggily while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Your lack of size for a dick isn't, that's for sure." I shot back.