five

07

07.53

eunhee's point of view

as we both were walking towards the classroom i suddenly remembered something,

"hey doyeon?"

"yea?"

"did you see seonho somewhere?"

"oh right he still exists, but no i haven't seen him today. he told me he was going to play overwatch yesterday which means he probably played the whole night."

"oh that fucker," i said madly.

doyeon was laughing at my reaction knowing very well that seonho and i promised each other to not play without the other.
upon seeing our new classroom, a circle of people could be noticed around jihoon and jinyoung and of course doyeon had to be part of that. while she was busy with jihoon i settled myself at a seat next to the window, mindlessly looking out until i heard someone screaming in the hallway 'gET OUT OF THE WAY'. That someone eventually ended up taking the seat infront of me, seemingly being out of breath.

"why are you so late?" i asked.

"i- i woke up late," the person replied still heavily panting, "missed the last bus and had to run all the way to school."

"oh really? and why did you wake up late?"

"i- uh watched a series."

"what was the name of the series" i continued questioning.

"..uhmm"

i got up and flicked his head, which lead to him yelling in pain,

"you played overwatch without me right?!" i angrily asked him

"what- no!! i wouldn't ever play without you, we promised each other right?"

"oh save it seonho. doyeon already told me." i said while crossing my arms.

"fucking snitch," he muttered to himself, "ah come on eunhee, you once played with out me too!"

"yeah and do you know what you did? you stopped talking to me for two days!!"

"i- well," he started, "okay i'm sorry i won't do it again."

"apology not accepted."

"i will buy you ddeokbokki* and sausages after school?"

"okay." i happily agreed, "you shall are forgiven but i want cheese sticks too."

"whatever you desire, princess," he said triumphantly smiling.

at exact 8 am a teacher came in, signalling the beginning of the lesson and another painful year of suffering.

"a wonderful morning everyone, i welcome you to a beautiful start of another school year. i am your new homeroom teacher, mr lim, some of you may already know me. to those who already do, you already know that you have just hit the jackpot, and to those who do not know me yet: you just hit the jackpot. congratulations! if you are wondering as to why, well, i am simply amazing, right?"

right on cue the students who seemed to know him were loudly cheering and clapping, well i guess this school year won't be too bad then.

"thank you very much. so aside from that, i have been informed we're having a new transfer student from taipei, so i hope you take good care of him. you may come in now."

as soon as he ended his sentence, a familiar tall boy came in and introduced himself,

"hey whatsup guys, it's lai guanlin. i'm a seventeen years old boy from taipei. i hope we will have a nice school year together," he said bowing down.

wait what?
surprised to see the swaggy rapper, i could only shokingly stare at him from afar.

"well welcome to our school guanlin. would someone kindly offer to guide guanlin around the school after lesson?" the teacher asked.

suddenly all the girls were desperately raising their hands and screaming "i can ssaem*!!", including doyeon, of course, who was screaming right next to me, hurting my precious ears.

"oh, seems like we have a lot of kind students in here. you have the choice then guanlin." our homeroom teacher said amused to guanlin,
who seemed obviously overwhelmed and maybe even frightened with the reaction of overenthusiastic girls, again he was rubbing his nape.
cute. suddenly our eyes locked as he smiled, what a déja vu,

"uhm, actually i am already acquainted with," he said while still looking at me,

oh no stop what you're doing right there boy, i do not wish to be murdered yet by a bunch of girls,

"eunhee. could she may show me around?" he kindly asked the teacher.

of course all the girls eyes turned to me, as their chance to interact with the new cute transfer guy was abruptly taken away by me, while doyeon gave me a stern look of 'i need an explanation'.

"if eunhee is willing to, then yes of course," mr lim and guanlin were already awaiting my answer,

"uhm yeah i guess i could do that?" i quietly answered, seeing guanlin sending me a smirk across from the room and once again making me turn into a human tomato.

"great! now that we've settled that, we shall move on to other organisational tasks. you can take a seat at the back guanlin."

guanlin quickly bowed down to our homeroom teacher and followed his orders while i was still trying to digest as to what just happened, and then there was a jihoon who was being quite confused as he witnessed the whole ordeal between me and guanlin.

a/n
i hope it isn't cringy for u if i use *'ssaem/쌤'(= teacher), it's just weird writing it as 'teacher'
*ddeokbokki/떡볶이 = stir-fried rice cakes
also sorry that i haven't been updating for awhile
i was busy doing nothing :-)
oH and also if any of y'all play overwatch hmu!!!
we can play together!!