chapter three.

Lilly

First day of school

"Come on sweetie", Mom pulled the duvet cover off of me, "you don't want to be late for your first day!"

"You seem more excited about this than me" I grumbled and got out of bed.

Entering my en-suite, I got dressed for the day (media). making my way downstairs, I ran into mom.

"Jonathan is going to be dropping you off at school today, so be ready to go in 5."

I sighed and grabbed an apple for breakfast. racing up the stairs, I grabbed my bag and phone, then made my way to the car.

On the way to the car, I saw 2 people, around my age, walking to what I assumed was a bus stop. jonathan honked the horn and I entered the car.

15 minutes later

The school wasn't extremely horrible, but it wasn't exactly what I was used to.

"please don't make me go, Jonathan, this place looks scary."

"Don't worry Lillian, it'll be fine. just pay attention in class and be nice."

"Are you sure you can't just drop me at home?"

he simply reached over and opened the door.

Grabbing all of my stuff, I exited the car and made my way into the building.

Debbie

"I can't be late to school carl, I've got to show some new kid around."

"try not to get an std."

I flipped him off and continued towards the building.

"I'm sorry I'm late, but I got here as soon as I could."

"try being on time, gallagher" Mr. Monroe sighed. "anyways, this is the new student you'll be showing around, Lillian."

I turned to face her and was greeted with a warm smile and handshake.

"You can call me Lilly, it's easier."

"Well then Lilly, let me show you around."

as we walked out towards the main hall, Mr. Monroe pulled me aside.

"Now Ms. Deborah, make sure you treat Lillian nice and make her feel welcomed. her father owns the company that's going to make business with the city, and hopefully our school."

I nodded and caught up with Lilly.

"So, what was that all about?" Lilly asked.

"Oh, it was just about getting my grades up before the end of the year" I lied.

Glancing at her schedule, I noticed she had a couple of classes with me.

"we've got a couple of classes together" I exclaimed.

"cool, now I won't have to be the social outcast in all of my classes" she laughed.

"Now that we've kinda gotten you settled down, I have to teach you some stuff."

"Alright, what do I need to know?"

"never hang with Holly and her group, do not to accept anything someone tries to give/sell you, ignore most of the guys at this school they're only trying to bang you, and lastl-"

"and if it isn't my sister, Debbie!"

I turned and faced carl with his little gang of friends.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just want to get to know your beautiful friend here."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Lilly's hand and walked off in the opposite direction.

"As I was gonna say, try to avoid my annoying little brother Carl."

"That's a lot to remember, but I think I'll understand it soon."

"Alright, cool!"

"So Debbie, do you want to hang out after school? I've just moved here and I heard there's some great pizza."

I agreed and throughout the rest of the day, we planned our hangout.