39: Just The Way You Are

Start from the beginning

He was sitting at the counter with a cup of hot coffee. He didn't seem to be in a good mood. He looked sick.

"Hey Wonwoo. Are you okay?" I asked as I came closer and tapped his back.

"No. Damn that Mingyu. He kept on grabbing my blanket last night. He was in a cocoon and I wasn't but he still stole my blanket. It was cold you know. That impudent child. I think I caught a flu." He said as he cough a little.

Poor guy.

"You better get some medicine. I think I saw some at that cabinet yesterday." I told him.

"Yeah? Thanks Hosh. I'll check it out after this. Want some?" He said as he raised his cup.

"No thanks. We're going to Dohee's work place. Me and hyung." I said with a smile.

"Oh. Good luck then. I think Chanyeol hyung is outside already." Wonwoo said and he turned his back.

"Okay. Bye~" I said as he just raised his hand in acknowledgment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here." Chanyeol hyung said as we passed through the entrance. "We should probably park this at the basement. He said as he turned his car towards the basement parking.

When we arrived at the basement, his phone rang.

"Hello? Yes, Mister Smith?... Ah yes... Isn't it tomorrow? NO?... Ah, yes, I forgot about that... Okay, sure sure. I'll be there by half an hour, will that be okay?... Alright. Thank you. I'll be there. I'm on my way now"

"What was that hyung?" I asked, I only understand a few lines.

"Uh, I think this mission is for you to do alone." He said.

"Wait, why?"

"I have an important meeting at a company nearby. I kind of forgot that it was today. I should go you know." He said as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

I sighed, "Where am I supposed to go?"

"Just ask the lady at the lobby. Tell her you're Dohee's boyfriend." He said and gave me a wink.

I smiled. "Alright. I'll get the lunch boxes at the back. You stay put hyung."

I got out from the car and grabbed the lunch boxes at the backseat.

"Done. Take care hyung."

"Eo. Take good care as well. Take care of my sister okay? Make sure she eats meals properly. Don't make her sick. I'll kill you for sure." He said with a smile on his face.

"Aye, aye!" I said as I gave him a salute.

He just smirked and went on his way.

Now, I feel like he really accepts me as family. Thank goodness for that.

I went to the elevator up and arrived at the lobby. As what hyung said, there was a lady there.

"Uhm, Hi." I said.

"Hello. What can I do for you sir?" The lady said looking like she's seducing me. She seemed like she didn't know Korean. I haven't thought about this.

"Hmmm, I'm here... for Dohee?" I said. I guess that's good grammar already right?

"Ah, Miss Park. What is your business here sir?" She asked with a smile and glittering eyes. Her voice was in high pitch and it was unprofessional. What is she doing?