Classmates - Jihoon & Samuel

Requested by KimTaekook_vMin ! Thank you for requesting 💙
-----

Jihoon looked out through the window. He had many thoughts. Is Samuel has a boyfriend? Will Samuel be okay with him? Will Samuel looks at him? Is he deserves to be in Samuel's life?

"Jihoon." Daehwi pushed Jihoon's  back.

"Ahh you startled me!" What a daydream. Jihoon covered his face. Then he looked at Samuel's desk. He hasn't arrived yet.

"Where are you going?" asked Daehwi as Jihoon ran out from the class.

"Am I talking to myself?" Daehwi murmured.

Jihoon stopped his steps as he saw Samuel with someone he knew at the school field. He hid behind a tree which was nearby them.

"What are they talking about?" Jihoon tried to hear the conversation between Samuel and Jinyoung, Jihoon's bigbro.

Samuel and Jinyoung sat on a bench. Samuel told Jinyoung that he wanted to meet him there.
Jinyoung crossed his arms over his chest, "Do you have something to say?" asked Jinyoung.

"Act-actually.." Samuel's voice shaking.

"I like you." Samuel confessed, he gave a box of chocolates to Jinyoung.

Enough.

Jihoon sighed heavily and he walked away. "Good for you, Muel." even though it was hurt, he smiled.

Jihoon walked to home with a heavy chest and took a rest until he fell in a deep sleep.

"Jihoon!" Jinyoung jumped onto Jihoon's bed. Jihoon woke up with a sleepy face, he glared at Jinyoung.

"Get out!" Jihoon pushed Jinyoung from his bed but Jinyoung was too heavy to be pushed.

"I have something to say."

"I don't want to know!" Jihoon yelled. He kept trying to push Jinyoung out from his bedroom.

"It's about Samuel!"

Jihoon stopped. He pulled Jinyoung's arm. "Okay what is it?"

"He asked me for a date."

"Get out now."

"No, listen here." Jinyoung slapped Jihoon's face gently.

"I already have a boyfriend. I don't have any feelings to him. I know that you like him." Jinyoung continued and made Jihoon felt uncomfortable.

"How.. how did you know?" Jihoon grabbed Jinyoung's collar.

"Aishh this stupid cat! His name is everywhere! Look! Even your pillow has Samuel's name." Jinyoung pushed Jihoon. Jihoon hugged the pillow that written Samuel's name on it.

"You know what to do?" asked Jinyoung, he smirked.

"But, it's kind of fakehope."

"No, it's not."

Oversized blue sweatshirt. Check. Jihoon felt worried, guilty and excited as he walking towards Samuel who was backing him.

"Oh my god I'm waiting for Jinyoung!" Samuel was excited.

"No, I waited for you."

Samuel shocked, "J-jihoon?" he looked at Jihoon.

"Yes Muel?" Jihoon smiled.

"Why are you here?" asked Samuel while stepping backwards.

"To be yours."

"What are you talking about?" asked Samuel again, he confused.

"Muel-ah," Jihoon pulled Samuel's arm and he hugged him tightly.

"I hate it when you talk to classmates but not me and I hate it when you just walk passing by me without a hello. I.. I like you." Jihoon confessed.

"We are just classmates." Samuel replied. He pushed Jihoon gently and broke the hug.

Crack.

Jihoon stared on Samuel with a serious face, "Can't classmates become lovers? Can't I be with you and wait for you every morning in front of your house to walk together to school? Can't you look at me and forget Jinyoung who already has a boyfriend?"

"Okay." Samuel just replied a word and made Jihoon's heart broke.

"What?"

"Okay, Jinyoung has a boyfriend." Samuel continued.

"Samuel, please.."

Samuel looked at Jihoon, he gave a light smile. "Show me your effort, the sexiest person and handsome 11th grader Park Jihoon." said Samuel. He's the one, Samuel thought.

Jihoon smiled. "That's my lines."

"Because I'm your classmate, idiot." Samuel chuckled.

"You just have to see my bedroom as efforts." said Jihoon while wrapping his arm around Samuel's neck gently.

"Whatttt? What you did?" asked Samuel curiously.

"Nothing."

"Tell me!"

"Say the three words."

Samuel pouted, "Three words?"

"Should I just keep my bedroom's effort as a secret or not?" Jihoon teased Samuel.

"Okay fine!"

"I'm waiting." said Jihoon, they looked each other.

"I.."

Jihoon pecked Samuel's soft lips.

Samuel shocked and dumbfounded, "Yah-"

Jihoon pecked Samuel's lips again.

"I love you too." Jihoon pinched Samuel's cheeks and pulled him into a warm embrace.